Chapter 4

Jake's P.O.V.

I didn't see that coming what the hell.

Jack's P.O.V.

Wait what?! Wasn't it like yesterday that Riley said he had feelings for Jen but he had no clue how to tell her.

What the hell ok....

I might have to ask him.

Libby's P.O.V.

Oh hell what have I done! The hell.

I need to call Riley and tell him.

"Guys I'm going to go out ok. I just need to talk to Riley bye." I said quickly and walked out.

I quickly texted Riley

Me: meet me at Starbucks on the main road ASAP x

Riley: ok give me 10 minutes and I will be there because I am already quite close and I'm walking x

We all ways send x's by the way.

**********
"YOU DID WHAT?!" Riley practically shouted.

Right now we were sat in the corner of Starbucks and I told him what had happened.

"Keep your voice down," I whispered "I'm so sorry you have no clue how sorry I am."I pleaded

"It's fine don't worry but there is one BIG problem," shoot what could that be "I'm kinda with Jen." And that's when it felt like the walls and roof crashed down onto me. What he being serious.

"I....I....um have to go I-I just c-can't be here right now." With that I grabbed my jacket and ran out and then I felt it tears slipped down from my eyes one by one.

Good job I live close I can get home miles easier. I just ran and ran and ran till I got home.

I raised my hand to knock on the door but everything was blury my eyes were full of water. I decided to get it over with and knock on the door so I did.

"Libby, wait!" I turned around to see Riley gaining up on me. Shoot.

Jordan opened the door and as soon as he saw me all he could say was "what's wrong...ohhhh." then he saw Riley behind me I guess that's why he said Oh.

"Yeah we broke up ok happy now." I said so he could hear me and play along.

"Go to you're room I will be up in a minute." Jordan said.

I ran upstairs unlocked my rooms door and threw my coat onto my bed and locked the door from the inside.

How could Jen do that she knew I like Riley?! Oh well good for them.

I grabbed a suit case and put all my clothes, shoes, make up and everything else I needed and I could find into it.

Once I was done I zipped it up and changed into something more comfortable then what I'm wearing now.