Inside the horror house

A/N: This is my first little horror stories and I just hope you guys enjoy!! Please comment honestly on how you feel about them and comment on anything you want me to write about. These are all going to be made by me and I plan on not on copying anything already made. Thanks!! ~XxJeff_the_killerxX

Inside the horror house

I just lived here since I was born in this house. I dont know whats so wrong with it, people say it’s haunted or something stupid. I really don’t get rumors like that though, they are so dumb! I got at least 3 guests today but they left after they saw the walls starting to bleed. They usually bleed and the windows also cry but my guests don't know that. They all think it’s just raining, but it’s not. They get so scared but I can't blame them, it doesn't bother me at least.

It’s been 4 days since my last visitors. I feel so alone sometimes…..but it isnt my fault, this house is so scary! A dog passed by earlier…..I don't think it's waking up anytime soon. It “passed out” after walking in front of my house. I feel so guilty. I’m sorry poor doggy…

I had a guest today!! He screamed after seeing me move and I tried to talk to him but he ran. I stopped him with the rug and sat the man into the chair I use for all my guests. He screamed a bit more but I made him be quiet by shoving a pipe down his throat. He could breathe right? I hope so….. Well anyways I saw he was about to go to sleep so I ripped his eyelids off his face. The blood went all over his face...I guess that was my fault. It looks like he woke up but he looked so scared...am I a scary person? I dont think so….. After i ripped his eyelids off he was fully awake! I was so happy!! I could have fun with him!! So I started to cut my name into his chest. He looked like he was in pain but I said everything will be fine and I wouldn't hurt him so badly. So I started to cut off his fingers one by one, he tried so badly to cry. I never allowed him to because I told curtains to stop the crying. They did as I said and I felt so happy for the first time in years!

After his body was mangled and torn up I told the couch to eat him. They also did as I said, I have control of the house. My name is House.

I am the house.