A red rose a day

I always come home from work to my husband and son sitting on the couch. As usual I tell them to get up and do something, make dinner, take a shower, and go to bed. Today was a bit diffrent however, I was about to go to bed when I saw a red rose sitting in the middle of my pillow. It must have been my kind husband, David. I hugged him; gave a little kiss then put the rose in a vase.

The next day was the same but, 2 roses were sitting on my pillow this time. One was a beautiful red and the other was a soft pink. I thanked David once again then went to sleep again. I woke up in the middle of the night to a strange noise coming from the kitchen. I waked very cautiously to find my husband trashing the 3 roses. "David! What are you doing to the roses?!" he jerked his head to face me, I saw the rage and anger in his eyes. "These roses?! The ones that you got out of nowhere? I never thought I would come to the day when you would cheat on me!" Cheating? What? I thought he gave me the roses himself. "I thought you gave me the roses! I would never cheat on you!" he dropped everything, I could tell he was confused and still extremely enraged. ".........I......um......never mind....." he said walking back towards our room. John, our son, came out of his room still drowsy "Mom? Is something wrong?" I didn't want to alert him with any this "No honey, your dad and I were getting some water. Sorry for waking you up." "Oh ok......goodnight Mom." "Goodnight honey"

In the morning I couldn't find David anywhere in the house. I asked John where he could of been and he gave me a note that read the following:

"Dear Shelby, I'm very sorry about last night and I never really meant anything earlier. I've gone to the store to buy you many roses to show how sorry I am. Don't worry about dinner, I'll make it tonight. I'll see you at dinner my sweet. Love, David"

I couldn't help but smile to how sweet he is. John was a bit confused but ended up being ok with it. I have such a nice family, I love them so much.

I waited and waited for about 3 hours and David isn't back. I'm worried but, what if he's at the stripper club again? Oh that cheater! I should kill him for that! No...I love him too much for that....I'll just slap him....yea sounds ok. Now as for John, will just say to not talk to David for a bit. It's seems ok and not so harsh. I sighed a bit and walked towards the closet. "Go to the strip club to check and go back home," I grunted opening up the jammed closet door. I screamed to the sigh of it! My David was in pieces all over the closet!! "OH MY LORD! JOHN CALL THE POLICE!!" There was a brief silence. "J-John? Son? Hello??" I walked over to his room, cautiously I open the door. "John? You better not be playing dumb tri-" I was cut off by a scream from the front yard, I ran there as fast as I could with a lamp in hand.

"JOHN?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!!!" I yelled only 10 feet away from outside "M-mom....please......it hurts," the cry gotten weaker than the last time "please......" As I darted to the front yard I saw a knife on the floor. Frantically I picked it up and kept going, at last I was outside and saw my poor dying son on the ground. "J-John..." I managed to say under my gasp. John sat there bloody, bones were out of shape and half way torn out of his body. Worse of all was the fact that it was my son dying. I nearly threw up to the sight of it but I had to resist as best as possible for the sake of my poor baby boy. As the killer was approaching him with a bloody rusty pliers. "You sick fuck.......I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" I screamed at the terrible person. He ignored me as he took his rusty pliers approaching John. He started to rip out my boy's teeth one by one, I sat there terrified and confused watching the blood stream down from his mouth. Why hasn't the neighbors heard the noise?! Where's the police....I have to save John! I darted towards the killer, adrenaline rushed through my veins as I pierced the knife into his chest. Black blood rushed down as he laughed uncontrollably. "Finally relieved of this hell!" his deep threatening voiced growled. That's when I saw his whole body dissolve into ash flying away from the bloody scene.

"I-It's over......finally" I fell to my knees and covered my face with my hands as the tears streamed down my face. A few minutes after the police came here, I thought the neighbors called them and I was damned to be happy for their arrival. They arrested me saying I was insane and brutally murdered my own family! That man killed them not me! One of the officers said the neighbors were hearing screaming and saw me kill my own family. They sent me to a mental hospital due to my testify of the rose man. I broke out soon after, hahaha the joy I had killing the workers there. If you ever see a rose sitting in you're house remember to keep it and don't you EVEN dare throwing it out unless you want a little visit from the nice rose man. See you soon my friends.....