Beware the Boggy Man

It was a very very dark night, I live in the country on my own farm. Nobody lives near me except Tracy, but she lives 3 miles away. Anyway I looked out the windows because I heard a scream outside my door. It was really strange thanks to the whole living away from people thing. What I saw through the windows was nothing compared to normal.....It was a nightmare come true. It was horrible and in it's claws......was Tracy. A dead bloody corpse that  was once my kind neighbor.

 The only question is how the hell did it travel 3 miles to kill Tracy?! It made no sense at all, until I took the stupid mistake of looking into it's demonic eyes. I saw hell in it's eyes. It was looking into my soul. Those dark crimson red eyes just looking at me, but the mouth of the creature was horrible and took a humongous chomp out of her head. Poor, poor Tracy she was done for and the only thought to that was I'm next. I crouched down below my window begging to myself that morning would come sooner. Please...PLEASE....SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM IT! I DON'T WANT THOSE VICIOUS TEETH AND CLAWS FEASTING ON MY BODY!

I saw my phone sitting on the end of my couch. Perfect! I'll be saved soon! I slowly crawled towards my phone in hope the creature wouldn't notice me. As I grab my phone and quickly punch in the numbers 911 it seemed to notice me. At that moment I froze in fear. Tracy's whole body was gone, nothing was in it's claws. Her blood wasn't even there anymore. I was freaking out until I heard the operator "911, what's your emergency?" I actually became filled with hope. I tried my best to talk very quietly but in a way the operator could understand me "Please, I'm begging you, save me. Get the police here now! I'm about to die!" "Ok sir, but can you tell me what's happening and where do you live?" "I-I live in the middle of the country...there's a huge monster outside my window. He ate my neighbor! She lives 3 miles away from me......please save me before I get eaten also...." She sounded so confused, the problem is I'm telling the truth. "Sir, please calm down the police will arrive in 15 minutes, I'll stay with you so don't worry" Don't worry? Are you nuts!? I'm about to die!! Irritated I hung up on her, not the best idea but all I need to do is wait for the cops to come and help me.

It's only been 1 minute since the call. My hands are trembling, I can hear it slither on my porch. It's banging on my door. I'll just give it a silly name, maybe that will calm me down again....I'll just call him the boggy man. When I was a child I was always scared by him so that may help me. I'll be fine, I'll live through this was my only thoughts until I heard the window shatter.

It's been 2 years since the incident. The police found no blood or bodies. No evidence except the shattered window and a note that said the following, "BEWARE THE BOGGY MAN"