Chapter 1

CLAIR'S POV.

"sorry baby girl but you guys have to get out of here there's to much fights and there starting a street war just go with the nice man ,he will protect you girls " my mom said.

"No mom please don't leave me , daddy please" I cried and screamed from the loud noises happening outside.

"We love you Clair " she gave me a kiss and the man took me and my friends Lauren and Aaliyah in the helicopter.

I cried in there for hours and hours with my girls.What if my family dies ? There was a big street war in Canada were I leave and now this guy that my parents know are taking me and my friends to aAustralia , just by thinking about that makes me want to cry.

"Don't worry girls we are brining you safe to Australia Melbourne " the lovely man told us .

"Wait girls isn't were the janoskians live?" I said freaking out but still a little crying.

"OMG YES" they both screamed.

It's so weird how we changed emotions so fast.

I whippe my tears and said.

"So what if we see them " I whispered.

"Maybe we will let's just hope" Aaliyah said.

My name is Clair Tramblay and I'm 19 years old and I used to leave in Canada Montreal.Its my first time going to Australia and I'm pretty much scared to death.

"Girls we are landing soon" the man said to us.

In a way I'm pretty exited to maybe meet the janoskians.

"Come here"i say to the girls as we do a group hug.

All I remember is falling slowly asleep.

LAUREN'S POV.

I can't believe I left my parents.They told me they will come but I'm so scared they will get hurt.But in a way I'm exited to probably meet the janoskians.

CLAIRS POV.

--

"Wake up girls we have arrived" we wake up and all we see at the window is beautiful blue sky , we didn't see that in Canada cause of all the fire in the air.

"Wow"i almost whispered.

"This is"

"Beautiful" I finished Aaliyah's line.

"Well girls , lets go get our hotel and settle down" Lauren tells us.

"No girls there was a free house that they paid for you girls" the man told us as we exchange looks at each other with big eyes.

"Really ? wow " Aaliyah said.

"What are we waiting for let's go !" I say running towards the car to bring us to the house.

--

We get out of the car and all I could see is this big huge house.

"WOOOW we are only three girls this is way to big" Lauren said with a grin.

"Shit no this is paradise" I said.

"Lets get in and we could start unpacking an then go for a walk to the store to go get food" I told them as we walk in there is a big living room with a large kitchen and there's a down stairs with a big flat screen tv and a pool table , up stairs there 5 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms.

"Man I feel like we live like the Kardashian " Aaliyah said. we all darted to laugh and went to our rooms.

"Wow"i whispered as I enter my room.

It had a queen size bed , a tv , a bathroom and a big closet.

"Man this is freaking awesome " I said to myself .

Yes I'm weird that way.

--

"Girls are we ready " I ask while getting the keys.

"Yup lets go shopping for some water melons " Aaliyah said.

--