chapter 21

CLAIRS POV.

I walked down the sunny but breezy day ‚ in the city drinking my frappacino from Starbucks I picked up.

I went to go get one before I went back to my house ‚ I needed to think and calm myself. What happen with Luke and Lizzy really destroyed me.

Really..

For once I was going to be happy and alive and active ‚ but now everything has its end.

Right ?

I know I might seem calm to this horrible situation but I'm really not.

Deep down inside me I felt like giving Lizzy a high five in her face with a big chair.

I don't know if I could live like this anymore ‚ I can't.

That's when it hit me.

Why not move back to Canada ? Alone not even with the girls.

But at the same time I want to stay cause I don't want to leave everyone behind.

As I walked down the street I saw a familiar face. A face that I would love to hit.

"Hiiiiii" she came running to m giving me air kisses as I look at her like she was crazy.

"My name is" I cut her off cause I already had enough of her annoying voice.

"Lizzy ‚ I know" I said looking away.

"Yeah ! How have you been " she said with a fake smile for sure.

"Not really good you" I said honestly.

"Ok ‚ what's wrong" she said rudely.

No one ‚ and I mean no one talks to me like that.

"You know why‚  moron" I said smirking.

"Excuse me " she spat.

Haha first she's a bitch and now she can't hear me ? Poor poor girl.

"Oh ‚ I said I don't know " I said smirking once again.

"Oh ahha ‚ so i got to go I guess ‚ oh and by the way tell Luke I give kisses from me to him" she said picking up her shopping bags.

"Oh I will " I said throwing away my coffee with and evil smile.

--

I walked up to my house and opened the door with my keys.

I looked at my key chain and saw my old butterfly I got from my dad when I was 6 ‚ I miss those days were I wouldn't have to care about every thing or cared how I looked. Now life changed and each time I looked at my key  charm ‚ brings me back to the good old days and makes me smile each single time.

"Hello ?" I said to see if the girls were back home . nothing.

I close the door and took of my jacket and plopped down on to the sofa .

I needed a long nap.

LUKES POV.

"You bastered  why did you do that" jai said giving back my phone while walking to our house.

"What ? " I asked clueless.

"You cheated on clair and you don't give a damn shit " he spat at me.

"Exactly don't talk ‚ actually make me finish." He said giving me a deadly look.

"She is in love with you IN LOVE  and she would do anything to make you happy !!! And she thought you loved her back ! I guess not mother f -" jai got cut of by James walking towards us. I was happy to see him ‚ to be honest I would have cried if we didn't find him.