s i x

-Haera's-

Erghh detention. I will get bored. What to do? I have 2 hours and all the homework I already do it in the class.

Sleep? Nice idea Haera. I put my head on the table and look at the window. Enjoying the view first then having a nice sleeping beauty.

As I want to fall asleep, I heard someone enter the class. Erghh who is it? I look at the person.

Gulp! It is Jungkook.

No no no. This can't be real. I'm dreaming right? I pinch myself. Auch! That hurts! Okay this is seriously not a dream.

"Aishh what are he doing at here?" I whisper to myself

"Haera," Jungkook call me.What do he want?

The only thing that I can thing right now is I will pretend to fall asleep. Yes! The best way to prevent from talking with that guy.

-Jungkook's-

Detention.

Yes thanks to Mr Seokjin. Now I can't play football with BTS.

I enter the detention class. I thought that I'm the only one who had the detention. But no. There is a girl in the class. But who? Suddenly she looks at me.

Ouh Haera?

She looks so sleepy but I don't think she will fell asleep right now. So, I decided to call her.

"Haera,"

No respond.

"Haera, I know that you still not sleeping,"

Then she raise her head and look at me.

"What?"

"Why are you here?"

"Urmm.. I didn't bring book and also I left my homework at home.. You?"

"Hmm same but have an addition.. I come late to school,"

"Ouh,"

The situation become awkward.But, I try to escape that situation. So, I decide to go to her and sit infront her.

"Haera may I ask you a question?"

She nods.

"Who gives me the chocolate?"

-Haera's-

"Who gives me the chocolate?"

Death question for me. What should I say? I can't reveal it.

"Your fan,"

"Which fan? this fan?" Jungkook point at the ceiling fan

This kid. Do you think it is funny huh?

"Not that fan.. Aishh your secret admire,"

"Ahhh I thought that fan.."

I giggled. Yeah I can't believe he is quite dumb like this. I really grateful that my bro not dumb like him.

"Give a clue,"

"Okay, she is in my batch,"

"Of course I know that..Others?"

"Hmmmm,"

"Don't say that she is 16 years old or I'll kick you,"

I smirked.

"She is born in 2001," I got up and run from him

"Seriously Haera? tell me the other hint,"

"No way,"

"Fine,"

"Okay," I really enjoy teasing him

s k i p~

Finally I can go home after 2 hours detention. Jungkook is not in the detention class since he only got 1 hours detention. Like what? Why he got only 1 hours detention while me got 2 hours detention and the reason is same except he late to school.

Why?

I carry my bag and go out from the detention class. But before I step out from the class, I realise something. Oh man! I forgot that my bro already at home. I search my phone in my bag.

"Oh great Haera! you didn't bring your phone," I say it to myself

I just go out from the class. I saw someone standing at the hallway.

Jungkook?

What is he doing at here? He supposedly already go home by 1 hour ago.

I look at him. His posture. Lay back at the wall. Like a boyfriend waiting for his girlfriend. His hair and uniform.Messy and it looks so handsome. He playing his phone. Wearing earphone.

Without I realise, my heart beat so fast.

Dup dap! dup dap!

OMG what is wrong with my heart?

I go closer to him.

"Jungkook sunbaenim?"

He didn't gives any reaspond. So, I poke his hand and he looks at me. He removes his earphone and put it inside his pocket.

"Ouh, hey.. Finish your detention?"

"Ermm yes.. What are you doing at here?"

"Waiting for you,"

"Why?"

"Well this school is already empty.. No one in here.. I'm worry if anything happen to you..So, I wait for you and infact, you don't have any ride to go home,"

I'm speechless. I stay silent.

"Lets go home.. Hoseok must be worry about you,"

"O-okay,"

We walk together. He accompany me until we reach me home.

"Thanks Jungkook sunbaenim,"

"Just call me Jungkook okay, kiddo? We only 1 year gap," Jungkook smile, showing his bunny smile

I don't know why but I nod.

"Bye, be careful,"

"Okay," Jungkook waves at me

I wave back.Then I go inside.

"I'm home!"

Hoseok watching the tv looks at me.

"How was detention? Fun?"

Wait where does he knows about it.

"Jungkook told me.To make sure that I'm not worry about you because you come home late,"

"Ahh,"

"Go clean yourself,"

"Okay," I enter my room

I saw my phone on my study table and also my homework.I took my phone and open it.

23 missed call from Big Sunshine
15 message from Jaesoo

I reply to Jaesoo's message and after a few minutes I go take a bath.

tbc