f o u r t e e n

Bangtan house

"Jungkook!" Jimin shouted from the living room

"Yeahh why Jimin?" Jungkook come to Jimin

"Sit with me..I wanna tell you something," Jimin move aside a little bit to give some space for Jungkook to sit

Jungkook puzzled a little bit.He knows that Jimin doesn't like to sharing something with other member.But now, Jimin want to tell something to Jungkook.

"What's wrong? do you have a problem?" Jungkook sit beside Jimin

Jimin take a deep breath.

-Jimin's-

I take a deep breath.Yeah I don't know why but I wanna share this feeling with someone.I can't hold it by myself.

"Jungkook, I'm in love with someone,"

"What?! Park Jimin fall in love? you're kidding right?" Jungkook hit Jimin's arm

"No, this is real..I mean I really really fall in love with that girl,"

Why he doesn't believe me?I tell the truth tho.Maybe I had too many crushes? Well, actually I adore them not like them.There's certain people I like but this time I don't like her but I love her.

"You fall hard on her?"

I nodded.

"Yes, since the first time I met her,"

Jungkook laughed.

"Eyyy who's the lucky girl that you like?"

"Her identity is secret..Ehehehehe,"

"Tell me pleaseee..Just me," Jungkook poked my cheeks

I shook my head in no.Then he makes aegyo.

"Pfttt I'm not gonna fall for your aegyo,"

"Aishh you must fall hard on her..If you can't tell her identity, then you describe her," Jungkook request to me

This kid.

"Okay.I describe her in one word..She's PERFECT,"

Jungkook nodded.

"Jimin..I want to go to my room..I have something to do,"

"Okayy..By the way, thanks for hearing my feeling..If you want to share yours, I want to hear it..Ehehehehe,"

"I do have one but later I'll tell you, okay? I promise," Jungkook makes a pinky promise with me

It's been a long time not making pinky promise with BTS members.

Ahahahahaha.

-Jungkook's-

I excuse myself to go to my room.Actually I don't want to go to my room.I want to go to toilet.😂.I need to do my business.

Hhahahahahaha.

I can't hold it.But I need to hold it because I want to hear Jimin's feeling.It's the rarest thing that happen.

Listen to his confession is kinda weird.I don't if that thing was real since he have many crushes.Nahhh I understand.All guy must have crush.Although they have more than one crush but there's only one girl that so lucky.

I think Jimin like that.But he like her since the first time he met her.Hmmm who?

Who does he met before this? There is lots of people he met.At school.Ahhh forget about it.I can't hold it.

I went to toilet and do my business.

Ouh by the way, don't busybody when I'm doing my business.😂😂

s k i p

-Jimin's-

Urghhh I can't stop thinking about her.What I like about her is her smile.Her smile is the sweetest thing that I've ever seen.

But Jungkook said that he have a crush.Who is it? Can't wait to hear from him.

Maybe he won't tell me since he's a type of guy that doesn't like to talk about feeling.

Nevermind.

I lay on the sofa and take my phone out.I open gallery and look at a picture.Yes, picture of my crush.

Kyaaa~

-Author's-

Jimin smile alone.But he doesn't realise that someone looking at him from the stair.

It's Suga.

He want to go to the kitchen to get a drink but he saw Jimin smiling alone.

"What's wrong with that kid? is he crazy or what?" Suga monologue

He just walk past by Jimin.Then he met Jungkook who just finish doing his business.

"Ouh Jungkookie,"

"Yeah..Why Suga?"

"Do you know why Jimin smiling alone while looking at his phone?"

Jungkook peek a little bit from kitchen.Then he look back at Suga.

"I don't know..Watching something funny maybe,"

Suga nodded.

"Hmm maybe..Okay..I want to grab some drink...Ouh and don't forget to flush because I can smell it from here,"

Jungkook smiled.

"Ehehehehe okay," Jungkook quickly flush the toilet

Then he went to his room.

He still thinking who is the lucky girl that Jimin like.He think until he fall asleep.

tbc
__________
Thanks for reading my fanfic guys..And thank you for supporting this fanfic😊😊

vote and comment~