Third Chapter

So what do you think about when people ask you "what are the things you couldn't live without?" Well you don't need to tell me, but at least answer it hosnetly. Well most people would say family, friends and boyfriend. Every time I hear them say that I don't belive it, call me insensitive, but when they say it it looks like it's forced, like they just say it to look good you know? But why? What's the point of lying?
In my case I would say that wouldn't be able to live without food, self esteem and hope. Again call me insensitive, you may ask "But your family is not important for you?", well like said in the first chapter I always felt like an intruder in my own family, they may not notice it but that's how I feel so yeah I don't think family is that important, I mean there are people that don't have family and still are happy, right? And how about friends? I'm not a person with many friends (if I could say that I have friends at all) and yeah that's very sad but it's true, and it's totally fine really, I can survive without them, of course you need someone to be there in good and bad moments, and someone to make you laugh, but I never said I'm always alone in school. I think to me call someone a friend it's something important, something that has to be earned, maybe that's why I don't have any "friends".
Maybe you're asking yourself "why self esteem?". I think if you don't love yourself no one will love for you. So for others to like/love you and to be with you, you have to love yourself first. That's the most important thing
I hope you don't think I'm some depressed girl and start feeling sorry for me, I don't need that ok? I just need someone to listen and somehow inspire someone, doesn't matter who.
LESSON: LOVE YOURSELF AND BE TRUTHFULL WITH YOURSELF :)