Jughead ~ imagine❤️

Y/N = your name
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You and jughead have been best friends since you were little but now you have started to have feelings for him......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV:
Jughead was leaning against a tree outside waiting for me as we were walking to school together like we have been for the past few years , I get bullied a lot at school because of my messed up family, my mum is in a mental health care home and my dad is just always drunk and does stupid things , jughead has always protected me and stood up for me

"Heyyy" I said to jughead whilst giving him a friendly hug "morning" he replied hugging me back "you ready to get a move on?" he asked "yeah" I replied kindly with a smile "let's go then" he said and we began to walk to school.
--------------------------------------
Still Y/N POV:
Jughead had gone to get something to eat from the cafeteria whilst I went to my locker , I began to put my things in my locker until someone pushed me on the floor and slammed my locker shut , it was Reggie , then he grabbed me arm a pulled me up only to slam me into my locker really hurting my back , Reggie looked like he was about to punch me as his fists were clenched and he was laughing, just as he was about to throw the punch Reggie was knocked to the floor........

..........by jughead , he and Reggie were about to get into a full on fight but I pulled jughead away and we both went outside where no one else was , "are you okay!!??! Are you hurt??!!?" Jughead asked me worryingly while examining my face "I'm fine, I'm more concerned about you! Are you okay!??" I said as he had a cut on the side of his cheek , "Jughead?" I said as he was just staring at me but before I could say his name again......

.......he kissed me and I began to kissed back, I had dreamt of this moment for so long and it finally had happened , we pulled apart and we just stared at each other "will you be my girlfriend Y/N?" Jughead asked with a smirk , I nodded and gave him a massive hug.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
If you would like an imagine about another character please comment who you would like
, thank you 😊👍😇❤️