Archie imagine 💙 ~ requested

Thank you dempseysgirl for requesting this , go follow their account!!xx 👍❤️❤️❤️

Y/N = your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV :
I was walking through the corridor as per usual to get my books for my next class when I saw reggie ,my boyfriend, walking down the corridor thinking he's so cool while Archie followed behind whilst looking my way and giving me a smile, I smiled back then Reggie came up to me and whispered angrily in my ear "don't talk to Archie or I'll take matters into my own hands, understand?" I hurriedly nodded and walked away quickly feeling scared and threatened by my 'Boyfriend'.

Archie's POV :
Y/N looked really frightened by whatever Reggie had whispered to her and I felt as though I should have done something about it but I just stood there watching when I should have stopped him from scaring her, I know she's not my girlfriend but I have always felt a connection between us but I don't know if she feels the same way.

I was making my way to practice when I saw Y/N heading towards the football field to start cheerleading practice as Reggie sort of forced her to be his designated cheerleader except today he was hugging and flirting with another one of the cheerleaders which coincidentally was my designated cheerleader, Reggie saw Y/N starring at them but didn't stop what he was doing so this time I stepped in, I began to walk up to Y/N and when I got to her I greeted her with a warming and loving hug.

Y/N POV :
I can't believe Reggie could think he would have the right to go and do that after what he said to me this morning about Archie when to be perfectly honest Archie was a much better, caring, loving person than Reggie has ever been, I got knocked out of my thoughts when I saw Archie approaching me and holding his arms out for a hug which I accepted, his hugs always made me feel safe. I could see Reggie glaring at us but I didn't care anymore, I took ahold of Archie's hand and walked down to where everyone was and said "everyone get into pairs so one cheerleader with one jock" I grabbed Archie's hand and took him to where we were practising and we began our routine of introducing each jock with their designated cheerleader.

Still Y/N POV :
We had already finished up practising so I had began my walk home but of course something had to ruin it, Reggie suddenly appeared next to me but looked really pissed off, "WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUST DITCH ME AND GO WITH ARCHIE!, what have I tol-" I cut him off saying "HOW COME YOUR ALLOWED TO FLIRT WITH GIRLS WHILE YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND" I said feeling relieved "what do you mean 'HAD'?" Reggie questioned me "I mean that I'm now your EX-GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE CONTROLLED BY SOME STUPID IDIOT LIKE YOU!" After I had said that I just walked off and he just laughed while crossing the road.

Archie's POV :
I wasn't too far behind Y/N and Reggie when they began arguing although I did hear Y/N say that she was now his Ex-Girlfriend which gave me a slight hint of hope in my stomach, Reggie crossed the road so I decided to catch up with Y/N to see if she was ok, I caught up with her only to see her looking stressed, "you okay Y/N?" I asked kindly and gently trying not to make anything worse after what just happened "yeah , it's just that..........." she went on for a solid ten minutes but I had zoned out a while ago "....and als-" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers and after a few seconds she began to kiss back, it felt amazing and I could feel my stomach exploding with butterflies, after a few more seconds we pulled apart and just stared into each other's eyes until she said "I have been craving that for too long".

•••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey guys so this is my first requested imagine so I'm sorry if it's really bad but if you liked it be sure to let me know and if you have any other requests remember to leave a comment so I can see what you guys want xxxxxx thank you for all the reads and votes, it makes me really happy that you guys are reading my book, thank youuuuuu xxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊👍