🔥Sparity 💎

This chapter is for
@ KamenSentaiMLP

I hope that this is what you were asking for!

Sorry for the wait!

Ship: Spike x Rarity

Rating : 6 shipping points

Firstly, I must be honest. Sparity isn't necessarily one of my OTPs, BUT I feel that this ship makes a lot of sense. Ok, maybe it doesn't make sense for two reasons, but that's two reasons only.

The reasons are:

One, She's a pony and he's a dragon, which I , along with most people, can look past. Their children would look almost a little like discord being half pony and half dragon. But if the donkey in Shrek can have crossbred children of a dragon and donkey, then Rarity and spike can have crossbred children too!

The second reason is the fact the Rarity is a full grown pony, and Spike is baby dragon.

But in the shipping world, things don't always have to make sense. So you can't rely on that factor, you have to think about if they are compatible with each other. WHICH they are!

We have to look at the fact that spike ACTUALLY does have a crush on Rarity.
And I do find it kind of adorable how  he really adores her.

And the way he always acts as rarity's assistant when he's not acting as twilight's assistant. And how he preforms these little tasks for her no matter how stupid or painful.

Like that one episode when he acted as rarity's pin cushion and thought nothing of it because of his ' thick scales'.

Its also kinda cute how he thinks that nobody can tell that he has feelings for her.

And how he treats it as some kind of
' huge secret '.

Though, the relationship does seem kind of one sided.

But I guess some people are kind of into that sort of thing.

I'm not one of them. But hey!

I think I'd like the ship better if spike wasn't a baby dragon.

When he grows up, ONLY THEN would this ship be golden.  👌

So enough of my rambling.

Now that you guys know how I feel about this ship, feel free to enjoy these fanart pics.

And use them as your screen savers.

~ Cute sparity moments in the show❤