Boss Feelings

Morty was looking around the garage for his grandpa Rick's portal gun, he wanted to use it to enter an alternate dimension where the famous YouTube star JoeysWorldTour was president. After a few hours of research, he got the coordinates to said dimension. C-145. He started locking the numbers in to the gun, but his weak, anxiety ridden hand made a mistake and he punched in C-149. " O-Oh shit " he said, as he realized his mistake, but it was too late. He was already there. He tried to put in the right coordinates but the gun was dead. Did Rick's portal gun seriously need to be charged? Or was there something else going on? Whatever it is, he's gonna get to the bottom of it...

Morty shoved the gun in his back pocket and started exploring. The place seemed nice, but there were a lot of babies. He didn't seem interested until he saw him... The boss baby. He looked so beautiful and sexy in his diaper and suit shirt. Morty got an erection from this. He tried to hide it, but the Boss Baby looked over and smirked.

" Like what you see little boy? " his voice was so sex like. Morty nodded while palming his erection through his pants. " Wow, you're such a dirty little slut. We haven't got naked and you're already hard. " The Boss Baby looked him over and then said, " I can take care of your erection for you baby. " Morty groaned and started to cry. Boss Baby got concerned and asked Morty, " Do you want it to stop? " and " Is it too much for you? " Morty stutterted. " N-no, it's f-fi-fine. I do this in an-any sexual si-sit-situation. "

As Morty was about to get naked he saw the time. It was 10am, Rick would be waking soon and if he saw Morty and his portal gun gone Morty was going to get grounded grounded. But Morty didn't want to leave the Boss Baby. He loved him. This was going to be a hard choice for him. He started crying even more. " Are you sure you're okay? " The Boss Baby said in a sexy seductive whisper. Morty shook his head. " I-I-I have to go ho-home.. " he cried. " If I'm not home I'll be in tr-trouble. But I don't want to leave you boss ba-baby. "

Before he could make a decision Rick was there. Morty forgot about the backup portal gun. " Morty. What the fuck are you doing here? " Rick yelled. " You're with a bunch of babies, why would you steal my portal gun for this? You sick fuck. " Morty started stuttering like a little bitch. " I-I-I-I wanted to see a dimension where Joeysworldtour ruled it, but I pressed the wrong numbers and ended up here. Before I could go to where I wanted the battery died and I got stuck here. Then I met the Boss Baby. My true love.. " Rick glared at him and said, " Morty that's a fucking baby you pedo. What the hell is wrong with you? " Morty got very angry. " I'm not a pedo! 1. I'm under 18 and 2. It's true love, love isn't pedophilia!! " Morty started crying again. " Suck it up you little pussy, we're going home. " Morty wiped his tears away and sighed.

" You're not going anywhere with MY Morty! " The Boss Baby yelled. Rick sighed and said, " Am I seriously going to have to fight a baby? " Boss Baby screamed, " Yes you are! " The Boss Baby transformed into a Mega Boss Baby. Before he could do anything Rick shot him with a special gun that instantly killed him. Then he took Morty home.

When they got home Morty was sobbing. " What the hell did you do to the poor kid? " Beth asked. " He fell in love with a baby and the baby wanted to fight me so I had to kill it. " Beth was very angry with Morty. " Go to your room Morty because you are grounded grounded grounded! No more boss baby, no more rick, no more adventures, no more living, no more life, and more! "