Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Stiles

I stood in front of the basement door trying different keys in the lock but still couldn't find the one. “Come on, come on, I thought this guy had a key to everything” I said under my breath “I do” I turned around and saw the manger of the building. “But nobody has the key to that room. Into the Quiet Room, little man” some guards grabbed me and threw me into a small room. “Want to tell us where you got these” a guard held up the pills that Morrell gave me.

“A vending machine” I said as they all laughed at me “I always love the sarcastic ones, give him five of the Haldol”. The guards grabbed me as I tried to struggle out of there grip “wait, what's that, is that a sedative? Listen I can't go to sleep” I said “get off me” I said trying to fight them but couldn't. “I can't go to sleep, you don't understand” I said as the gave me the shot “you don't get it. I gotta stay awake” I said as everything became blurrier and I began to fall asleep.

“I have to stay awake” I said before falling asleep.

Star

I snuck back into the hospital and found my way down the hallway, I was hopping that no one would be out here because if they were they would know I wasn't suppose to be here. I had on a pair of jeans and a black top with my black leather jacket over it. As I headed down the hallway I saw two guards walking towards me laughing at something. “I have to stay awake, I have to stay awake” one of the guards said acting like he was acting like someone else.

The guards noticed me and stopped in there tracts and I stopped in mine “what are you doing here” one of the guards asked me. “Taken care of a few things” I said as my eyes changed red and I scratched both of them, killing them instantly. I dragged there body's to a closet near by and locked the door behind me before heading towards Stiles room.

Derek

I stood up from the floor and looked at where Star shot me, something was wrong with her. As I stood up I fell back down realizing that she shot me with a silver bullet, I quick texted Scott and told him to get over here now. I tried to get the bullet out but I couldn't reach it inside of me. After about 10 minuets Scott finally came with Dr. Deaton and Allison. “Derek what happened” Scott asked “Star” I said a bit mad.

“Here lay down” Dr. Deaton said reaching in a bag he brought with him and polled out some small pliers. “Hold still” he told me as he got the bullet out of me and I felt so much better. “What do you mean Star” Scott asked; I tried to tell him but it was hard “wait, do you still have your cameras hooked up” Scott asked me as I nodded and sat up. Scott grabbed the laptop I had hooked up to the cameras and rewind it as we all sat down and watched what just happened.

“What did you do Derek” Scott asked me mad “I did nothing, she told me that she had to get back to Stiles, to protect him” I said confused. Deaton stood there and sighed “what is it” Allison asked Deaton. “I had forgotten about this mostly because I didn't think it exist until now” Deaton said. “What are you talking about” I asked confused again.

“As everyone knows there is such a thing as a Gitsune but what people don't know is that there is something else, a Gitsuneis. Before the Gitsune first came out he was a regular man who was in love with a girl, to make a long story short when he became the Gitsune his lover still loved him and she put herself threw the exact same thing that he went threw. After that she searched for him for years and now she's found him" Deaton said.

"What do you mean she found him" Scott asked as Deaton sighed "I have a feeling that when Star went inside of Stiles's head something happened and now the Gitsune's lover is inside of Star" Deaton said to us. "So your saying that the Gitsune's lover is inside of Star and she will do anything to get back to her lover" Scott asked while I just sat there. Great now I have to fight for Star from Scott, Stiles, and the Gitsune.

Stiles

I opened my eyes and banged on the door “no, no, let me out, let me out, let me out” I yelled. “Let me in” I heard someone say behind me and turned around to see the Gitsune “what do you mean” I asked “you know”. “Okay, screw you and your stupid riddles” I said mad now “no riddle this time, Stiles, you know what it means” “let me out, just let me out, let me out. Just let me out” I yelled “let me in” the Gitsune said as he moved closer to me.

“No, no, no” I said sliding down the doorway “hey, hey, hey” the Gitsune whispered to me behind me. “Shut up” I yelled as my eyes flew open and there stood Malia “how did you get in here” I said looking around realizing I had falling asleep. “I broke the lock, if I concentrate I can be pretty strong, get up” Malia helped me up. “There's another way to the basement, through the Closed Unit, where they keep the real psychos” Malia said as we went towards the basement.

Malia and I walked down to the basement “Stiles, wait” Malia said as we hear a knocking noise “do you hear that” Malia asked me as I nodded my head. The knocking echoes as we get close to a wall “I think something behind this” I said referring to the wall. I got something big like an old pipe and stared to hit the wall till there was a big hole in it. There sat a man that looked like the Gitsune.

“This is him” I said “the Gitsune” Malia asked as I reached in his pocket and polled out a small pitcher. “Recognize them” Malia asked as I looked at the pitcher “one of them” I said not believing my eyes when in see Star's mom standing with a few other people. “I have to get this to Scott and Star” I said as someone knocked Malia out. I turned around to see Oliver behind me. “You took Brunski's keys” I said to him “I took his stun gun” Oliver said holding the stun gun and shooting Malia with it.

“I also got his Haldol” Oliver said as he stuck the needle in my arm as I became weak because it was a sleeping thing. “Like I was saying, Stiles, I heard they used to drill into peoples heads here” Oliver said. When I opened my eyes I was restraint to a chair/ bed “Oliver... what are you doing” I asked as he tightened them “I'm going to let the evil spirits out. I borrowed a few pointers from the five point restraint” “Oliver, stop this” I said.

I heard this small cough as I looked over and saw someone in the dark but couldn't see who it was. “Oliver, listen to me, stop, Oliver, Oliver stop” I said as he looked at me “start with her” I heard a familiar voice say. “You did this, you got into his head” I practically yelled at the person thinking it was the Gitsune “every Dracula needs blood” Star said with a smile on her face appearing out in the light. “Star” I said shocked “let her go, just let her go Star” I said referring to Malia. “Oh I'm not the one who you should be talking too” Star said.

The Gitsune walked out from behind Star “let me in” he said “Stiles, just do it” Star said to me. “Do you want her to leave here alive, do you want us to leave, we can walk out of this place” the Gitsune said “just let her go please” I said starting to cry as Oliver was about to drill a hole in Malia's head. “Let me in, let me in, Stiles, let me in” the Gitsune said starting to yell “just let her go please” I begged as Star stood there watching us with a smile on her face.

“Let me in, Stiles, let me in, let me in and I'll let her live. Let me in” the Gitsune yelled the last part and I closed my eyes letting him in. When I opened my eyes I looked at Oliver “Oliver” I said and he stopped as I broke my restraints and stood up.

Star

I stood there with a smile on my face as Stiles broke out of his restraints and looked at me with a smile. “I'll meet you outside in 5” I said about to go upstairs “you know what to do” Stiles said with a smirk as I did a smirk back. I ran up the stairs until I reached the hallway and stopped at the beginning of it and smiled “this is going to be fun” I said to myself before bending down and turning into a wolf. I ran threw the hallways howling as guards ran into the hallway; some guards ran off while I ran down the hallways until I reached the front doors and busted threw them.

I quickly ran into the dark woods before anyone could see or catch me.