4

After the greetings of everyone Justin just stayed in the room with Alex, and took a nap with him as well, even when he knew it was gonna hit him later on.

While they both took a small nap, downstairs everyone were just sitting, and talking about anything there was to talk about.

"So, Samantha do y'all know who is the father?" Amy asked. Jason nodded to the question.

Justin's mom stopped what she was doing, and answered.

"Um... We.. We do know who it is."
Jason nodded and was gonna leave it there, but Amy asked another question to it.  "And who is that?" Samantha, Justin's mom, didn't know what to say. "Um... I don't really know if I can-" Samantha was then cut off.
"Ma don't say anything." Everyone looked up to the stairs, and saw Justin coming down.

"What my mom has told you is enough." Justin said, and went over to his mom, and gave her a hug, and whispered to her "don't say anything yet." Once he told her that he walked to the kitchen to grab a cold water bottle from the refrigerator. While Justin was getting a water bottle he didn't hear Jason come in, so it was a surprise when Justin heard him talk.

"So who really is the father?" Justin let out a little yelp once he looked up. Justin didn't want to answer the question, so he was planning to walk out, and go back upstairs with his baby boy Alex, but he was stopped by Jason, who grabbed his wrist.

"Justin I just wanna know who I have to talk to." Jason said while pulling him a little closer. Justin looked Jason in the eyes, and started to remember memories that happened three years ago.

Flashback

Justin was laid on the bed, and felt hickeys being formed onto his neck by Jason.

Justin moaned out his name. "Mm baby you like that right." Jason said while pulling Justin's shirt off roughly. "Yea. Yea I do." Justin said. Jason moved down to Justin's left nipple, and licked around it, and sucked on it to, Justin moaned. "Oh Jason!" Jason pulled back "call me daddy. Baby." Justin was so in the moment of feeling Jason against him, he didn't hear him calling for him.

"Justin!" "Justinnn!"

Flashback over

"Justin you good!?" Jason whispered yelled out. "Oh.....uh..yea I am." Justin said back. "So will you tell me who?" Jason asked again. Justin looked up him, and stayed quiet, before turning around, and started to walk away, but not before saying.

"Guess you gotta hit yourself now."

•••••••••
Sorry I haven't updated, but I will post more, and hope you like this one!!

Love ya💖