sleep? I'll pass.

Flug was always the type to stay up late at night working on evil inventions for black hat. I currently was apart of this "Evil family". I mainly became apart of it because of Flug. I care about him so much. More then anything. I saw how black hat would treat him poorly. And I couldn't do anything about it.
Although, I did spent most of my days sleeping in Flug's room. He wouldn't mind at all. Mainly since he barley slept in his own bed.
As I was walking upstairs to Flug's room I saw him still working on some project for black hat.
"Flug aren't you gonna go to bed? Its 2am ya know?" I said while wrapping my arms around him from behind.
"N-no. I don't need sleep I'm fine." Flug said.
"Wanna sleep with me at least?" I said smiling while turning his chair around to make him face me. He blushed and looked the other way to avoid eye contact.
"N-no n-no.Y-you know I can't. I'm busy.Sorry." Flug said. I frowned and walked slowly back to the bed. He walked after me and quickly hugged me. I hugged back of course. But while I was hugging him I held both his hands.
"Come sleep in your bed. You need it ya know you're getting a lot of bags underneath your eyes-" while I was speaking I slowly got close to his face and made a attempt to taking of his bag just to see his face. I slowly leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away.
"I-I'm sorry! But maybe next time?" He said trying slowly go back to his work desk. I made a puppy dog face. He tried looking away.
"F-fine I'll sleep with you." He said. I ran over to his bed and went under the covers.
"W-wait I'll be right back okay?" He said.He went to go change in his pajamas. He went in the covers still with the paper bag on his head.
"Good night Flug!" I said while slowly falling asleep.
"G-goodnight.." he turned off the lights. I then hugged him while I was sleeping. He hugged back.