chills (lemon warning)

A/N
I made this chapter a LONG LONG time ago but I think some of you might like it so um here merry Christmas ig
(Also since this is old there might be a bunch of errors h )
———
Flug and I were hanging out in his room lying on his bed he recently had finished his invention. Which I'm happy about it since it meant spending more time with him.
"So Flug what did you invent now?" I said while sitting on his bed. He was lying there calmly.
" Just wait till tomorrow my d-dear!" Flug said.
"Haha since when have you've been calling me dear?" I asked giggling. He looked pretending he had said nothing. I crawled on top of him slowly just to try to see his face. Or bag I should say. He flinched a bit.
Is he blushing? I thought to myself.
He tried to sit up I moved back a bit to give him space.
"W-what?! Is it noticeable?" He said in a low tone.
I was confused for a bit then I looked down to where his pants were.
" o-oh?" I blushed a bit.
"S-sorry I know I seem like a pervert it's just that you're really cute and pretty and when you crawled on top of me I felt a bit t-tingly." He said in a low tone. I smiled at his words. I got closer to him. His face turned even more red. He fell back and I was in top of him. I kissed him passionately while he took of his paper bag only to allow me to kiss him properly. He pushed back and stared at my eyes.
"Y-y/n..I know I-I'm not special but l-let me have your virginity p-please?" He said while getting closer.
"...yes..." I said . He went in his drawer and took out a condom.
"I have t-to use this o-of course heheh.." he said while shaking a bit. He was about to undress himself but I stopped him.
"How about you undress me and I undress you?" I said while tugging his pants. He blushed and shook his head. I took of his pants first leaving him in boxers. He took of his shirt.
Bruises..from Black hat..most likely. I thought to myself.He got close to me.
"E-excuse me?" He said. He took of the shirt I was wearing but left me in the skirt I had on.
"D-do I make m-my move?" Flug asked trying to position me the best way he could.
"Hm. I don't know I think this position might be better." Flug sat up and I got closer to him and wrapped my legs and arms around his back.
"W-why did you choose this p-position?" He asked while wrapping his arms behind me.
"cause I get to do this-" I softly bit Flug's shoulder he blushed slightly.
"O-owie! A-anyways I'll start moving.." he inserted his member in me and moved at a rather slow paste. I tired my best not to moan I wanted to badly. My face heated up and was completely red. I scratched my nails into Flug's back. He groaned softly.
"A-ahhh!" I moaned when Flug went faster. He stopped for second and ran his hands through my hair.
"H-hey are you okay?! Are you hurt? Did I h-hurt you?" He asked.
"N-no I'm f-fine just go a bit easy then y-you can go as rough as you want.." I said he blushed and continued. I moaned a bit more but quietly as possible since 5.0.5, Black Hat,and Demencia. He moved his bag to only reveal his mouth. He licked my neck and started biting softly but passionately.
F-Flug has a k-kinky side?huh...who knew. I thought to myself as I saw him bite my neck. He moved me from position so he could be on top now. He kissed me while going rougher and more rougher. I moaned out his named which the others could have possibly heard it but I didn't care. Flug then finished and kissed me once again on the lips. He laid beside me hugging me tightly.
"I-I'm sorry if I went too rough on you..it was my first time..I wanted to please you.." he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Haha me too. Its my first time but I'm glad I gave my virginity to you." He smiled and we both slept together.