Part 7

Tyheim POV

Sitting silently in the kitchen I had worked so hard to build, my eyebrows furrowed deeply as I counted the cold green cash. Money ruled the world, and the more money you have increases your chance of ruling the world. Replaying the words of "advice" my father had given me, I had to admit he was right. The only difference between him and I is that I got that money that ruled the world illegally.

"Tyheim there's someone on the phone for you baby."

Embracing Ryann's beautiful figure, it was evident that she was a good woman. If my lifestyle didn't demand more money, honestly she would be my first wife.

"Speak."

I cautiously barked into the black flip phone, watching as Ryann slowly manuverered around the kitchen in a silk robe that barely covered her body I noted how much younger she looked with her new hair.

"Bitch is that my wife!"

Comfortably leaning back into the metal chair, I snickered slowly. The thought of stealing Ryann away from Marcus excited me, proving that I was something he could never be.

"Pastor, how's your baby girl?"

Changing the subject quickly, I sensed his boiling rage through the phone.

"So you've been screwing my daughter and wife? You know what? All bets are off, watch your back nigga!"

Laughing at his childish explosion, I got up quickly at the knock on the door. I had a little surprise for Ryann. Pulling open the heavy door, I eyeballed the short stubby man in his gray suit. Slowly nodding his way, I cautiously motioned him towards the basement, making sure Ryann was no where in sight.

Opening the door which led to the forbidden room, I made sure all the camera's were on, a stupid slip up like that could cost me million's.

"So, um what exactly am  I doing?"

Confused at his question, my face quickly contorted in annoyance.

"Nigga I thought you was a professional, shit it don't take skills to rape somebody on camera!"

Noting his disheveled appearance, I slowly took a deep breath and stared directly into his eye's, which were protected by his foggy eyeglasses.

"Rape her, I record, you and I both become millionaires, you feel me?"

Leaving a chill in the air, with my last word's I needed to make sure he understood. Taking a last look around the furnished basement, I had to admit it was no luxury. But the dark, cold scenery was exactly what the Pastor had asked me for, watching closely as the man made himself comfortable, I snickered at how well I had played him. I not we would be making million's, he would be collecting dust 6 ft under.

Entering the video room, I smiled slowly fingering my little facial hair at the perfect lighting. Pushing the buttons on my cellphone, I quickly dialed Ryann's number.

"Yes daddy?"

Instantly turned on by the pent up sexual tension in her voice, I fought to stay focus.

"Babe, daddy's making a run to the store, can you run to the basement and grab my black case for me?"

The lie quickly fumbled off of my tounge, leaving a sweet taste of money.

"Sure see you later."

Rolling up the brown paper filled with Mary Jane, a smile penetrated my lips as the clank of Ryann's heels sounded solidly against the wooden floor. Taking another look at the chubby odd man, I pointed towards the door, letting myself into the video room.

Taking another look back, I threw him the dark gun , which he quickly fumbled with.

Ryann POV

Tightening the small silk robe around my body, my titties bounced along with my ass, as I maneuvered down the steps of the cold basement. My nipples instantly turned erect as the cold frosty air chilled my body.

"Damn it!"

Almost stumbling down the creaky wooden steps, I frantically searched for a light switch, finding it, my mind wandered onto Mystery again. My grandmama would roll over in her grave if she knew what a women my age was doing! It would be my wedding day all-

Gasping ass the wind was knocked out of me, tears flooded my eyes as my brain told my body to fight but it wasn't cooperating.

Blinking frantically through the fog in my eye's, a shrill scream escaped my lips as I was thrown onto the plush bed. Escaping my trance, I was suddenly overcome with the strength to fight back, but that only got me another blow that mesmerized my body. Laying helplessly, I sobbed hysterically all the while calling for Tyheims name.

"Baby help me please!"

Pushing against the heavy body, I failed to succed. Ripping open my tiny silk robe, I clenched my eye's shut tightly when I realized there was no getting away. Turning my head away as he forcefully pressed his lips against mines, tears streamed down my face as continued to violate me. Trailing dry kisses down my body he slowly sucked on my nipples as I quivered in disgust. Watching as he slowly got up, a ask of relief almost escaped my lips until he pulled out his dick.

Gasping at how large it was, my eyes followed his as they ran down my body taking in every curve. Sobbing even more, I flinched as he pulled me up, and shoved his dick forcefully into my mouth. Gagging as he went deeper and deeper down my throat I sat there motionless.

"Suck it."

Ignoring his demands, I looked away from his penetrating stare.

"Suck it ya lil bitch!"

Snarling at me, I sobbed harded as he grabbed my hair, jerking me along the length od his dick. Holding up the cold metal gun against my head, I slowly fumbled with his balls. Sucking slowly tears caressed down my face as the violation continued. Listening to him moan and groan, my stomach clenched with disgust.

Quickly releasing my hair, he flipped me onto the cold floor, wincing as he penetrated me my nails dug deep inyo his skin as the will to fight left my body.

"Ty, Tyheim baby help me!"

I barely groaned in pain as he continued to thrust his dick into me. Taking one last pump, he pulled out.

"Aw shit!"

He yelled in pleasure as he furiously jacked off, spraying the white warm cum onto my face. I screamed as he continued.

Suddenly watching as his body fell to the ground, pent up tears released as a god sent figure emerged. It was Tyheim.

"Baby I am so sorry!"

Burrowing my head into his chest, everything went black.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT, BUT MY EDUCATION COMES FIRST ✊ ANYWAY LET ME GET 70 VOTES, AND 20 COMMENTS