Part 14

Tyheim POV

The stentch was starting to get worst, as soon as you walked in it took awhile to hit you, but when it hit you, it made you want to gag in disgust. As I entered my once beautiful house my nose barely noticed the smell, but I did notice the mess. Cringing at the sight of dirty dishes spewed across my glass center table and clothes sprinkled all over my authentic leather couches. My expensive tarbiz carpet was heavily dotted with wine spills and cocaine powder, things like this sometimes made me wish Ryann was here. She treated me like a king, running my bath, cleaning up after me, and every single night a home cooked meal was waiting for me.

But I had made a promise, and I was one to always keep my promises. I had promised my beautiful queen, Mystery, with her succulent lips, hourglass figure, and smooth cocoa skin, that before I let her go I would kill everyone she loved. A small smile embraced my lips as I thought about how hurt she would be once she found out her mother was dead. My love for Mystery was still there, but not without the bitterness that overcame me when I knew I couldn't have her to myself.

Swiping a heavy hand across my couch, I gently slid mounds of jeans, and T-shirts onto the floor, I needed to smoke, shit it seemed like I couldn't function without my bitch Mary Jane! Sliding my long fingers into the right pocket of my bleached true religion jeans, I quickly found a perfectly rolled blunt, getting up from my comfortable seat I went to search for a lighter.

Barely passing my basement door, the smell of Ryann's deceased body was all to noticeable at the moment, I couldn't seem to dump the body myself so I figured I'd have to make a few calls.

"Tyheim?"

A eager voice questioned my sudden phone call, rubbing what little over shadow I had on my cheeks. Getting comfortable in my cushioned bar stool, I slowly slid my finger across the lighter expertly igniting the fire and lighting my blunt.

"Travis? You wanna make an easy $20,000 tomorrow?"

Waiting for an answer I slowly inhaled, taking it in deep. Squiting a curious eye at the blunt, was this shit laced? Damn I had forgot how strong this shit was!

"20,000, shit you know I down!"

After Travis's conformation, we made plans for him to dump Ryann's body in a deserted creek on the island of Jamaica. After my dirty work was done and he was paid the 20,000, we would soak up the island vibes and beautiful weather for the rest of the weekend, it was the perfect plan. Dumping her body in a different country not only left the cop's, if she was reported missing, no evidence that she was killed. Pacing the room excitedly, the cream kitchen tile under my feet held a good grip as I wore it out.

Taking one last puff of my blunt I threw the roach away into the black plastic garbage can. Peering slightly into the living room at the mess I decided to make one more call.

"Come clean my house and suck my dick, I need that 2 for the price of one package."

Without even a 'hi', I treated Keisha like the old hoe she was.

"But the pastor-"

"Does the pastor have five g's waiting for you?"

I could see her money hungry ass now, smiling, dollar signs blinking brightly in her eye's.

"See you in 30 minute's, Ms. Turner."

Marcus/ The Pastor Pov

"In our father who arth in heaven-"

The soft patter of high heels against the mahogany wooden floor caused me to snap open my eye's quickly. Lifting my seemingly heavy head and mind full of sin away from my nightly prayers, I barely looked at the red digital clock next to me, I already knew it was late. Peering out into the hallway from my bedroom, it was oddly empty and dark. Quickly standing to my feet I brushed off the knee's of my favorite gray sweat pants, beads of sweat built up quickly onto my forehead.

I wasn't nervous, I was angry because I knew exactly who those heels belonged to and what she planning to do. After Ryann up and left me, I let Keisha Turner, and her six bad ass kid's move in with me. I was thinking about with the wrong head, I mean the sex was great, it had your toes curling and man she could suck a mean dick! But at the age of 45 this woman still didn't know how to cook, clean, nor keep her pussy to one man! There was an unwritten rule here, never, I mean never, try to turn your gold digging side hoe into your wife, because once she finds a man with more money than you she'll become his side hoe.

"Keisha?"

I barely whispered, my bare feet slowly met with the wooden floor while I anticipated to catch this sneaky hoe, lord forgive me. Blinded by the sudden darkness my hands quickly fumbled for the hallway light switch. Hoping to catch Keisha in her hoeish action's, I flipped on the light switch and adjusted my glasses onto my face. But the hallway was empty, looking past my small towel closet, a small frown creased into my face as I realized I was to late.

"Fuckin slut-"

"Latrice hurry your fat ass up, I swear to god if you make me lose my chance to get this five thousand!"

Lifting an eyebrow in suprise, I wiped away the sweat beads that slowly rolled down my dark face. I had a mind to confront Keisha, but the mention of five thousand dollars suddenly drew my attention. Quietly moving towards the room her daughter, or should I say our daughter, slept in I stood nonchalantly at the door way. The smell of cheap perfume wafted to my nose as I waited to hear more.

"Momma, why do I have to do this, look at me! This tight ass dress, bright lipstick, and these high ass heels is fuckin' trashy! You know, you- you fuckin' disgust me, selling yourself and daughter for five thousand dollars you don't need-"

Trying my best to concentrate I shook away any the sleep that caused my body to sulk. Leaning against the white wall, my forehead laid gently against the cement, embraced the coolness that oozed from the wall.

"You love me don't you, right," peering into the well lit room I spotted Keisha slightly leaning over Latrice, her mouth clenched as she whispered threatingly," your gonna do what I say, do what he says, if he wants you to eat his fucking ass then you'll eat his ass!"

An akward silence settled between the two, rubbing my moist hands together I decided not to intervene, being a Pastor I knew that God would protect Latrice. With my head hung low, my feet could barely move as I headed to my room. My mind told me to not get involved, but my heart was telling me otherwise.

"Let's go."

Standing in the doorway of my room I switched off the hallway light, lit a cigarette, and started to pack for my trip in the morning to Jamaica. Paying no attention to them leaving, I realized I didn't want to leave, not even the beautiful weather, sandy beaches, nor the fun that came along with the island could make me want to go, but the missionary needed me. But my daughter needed me even more.