Character page

Name: Nya Tekiosu

Age: 14

Personality: shy, smart, outgoing when wants to be, brave, head strong, stubborn at times, animal lover, always wants to feel free.

Skills: extreme intellect, amazing athletic skills, artistic, animal communication.

Ability: Genoshifting
-capabilities: allows the user to willfully change their genetic pattern and copy the DNA code of others and etc.
-applications: user can use it for international espionage, with the ability to copy the DNA of others. Or able to be used in the medical field, being able to be exposed to diseases and user can use ability to immediately create antibodies to fight off disease. And maybe in security purposes being able to change limbs and features into natural weaponry.

Description: a normally shy girl, Nya isn't one to brag about herself. In fact the number one thing she hates is vanity and narcissistic-ness. And when she met one of the seven level fives a year back named Kakine Aka dark matter, she immediately hated him. She's about 5'7, has navy blue hair and deep brown eyes, which if she's extremely angry can turn a hell fire red. She uses her ability to create vaccines for researching cures for numerous diseases. One of her more favorable uses of her powers is her transformations, they allow her to move like other creatures. She may not seem like it but Nya has always wanted to move fast and feel free. To feel the wind in her hair, she wanted to know how it feels to be free like a bird, and also to explore the depths like a fish. Now thanks to her Genoshifting she can, she also has an affinity for the natural world, feeling connected to other life forms. Another thing about her is that she wants to get stronger on her own, not with any method to get stronger fast with the dark side of Academy city. What was her inspiration to do so? Another level five, this one was more of a role model than the others. The electromaster herself, Mikoto Misaka, since Nya heard of her the Railgun has been a hero for her. Mikoto had got her place by working hard, which is why Nya is working to earn her place as well. As to her relationship to her new roommates, she and Misaka get along well, due to both of them getting strong by working hard. And she also has a little embarassing obsession like her. Mikoto has a "fascination" with the frog mascot Gekota. Nya has a "fascination" with a dragon mascot named Ryuji. As for her relationship with Kuroko, they don't like each other very much. She finds Kuroko's constant advances on Mikoto very much inappropriate. And on one occasion zapped the teleportation Esper for doing it to Misaka.