Naomi Uchiha

Real Name: Naomi Uchiha

Fake Name: Naomi Suzuki

Age: currently 12

DOB: October 10

Rank: Ability and strength wise: Jounin +

Mother: Sora Uchiha (Dead)

Father: currently not available ;)

Grandfather: Jiraiya, the Toad Sage

God mother: Tsunade Senju

Genjutsu look: Long ice blue hair in ringlets that reaches up to her waist. Ocean turquoise eyes with specks of gold. Full pink lips. Naturally rosy. Slender, toned, and well built. Her chest isn't too small or too big. Wears her father's necklace.

Necklace: A dark red pendent with a shuriken Mangekyo design.

Clothes: Red corset midriff top, black leather shorts with gold beads, black combat boots, black and red finger less gloves that match her outfit, and will wear her headband when she reaches the village.

Personality: A sweet, caring person once you get to know her. When she finds people she cares about, she will protect them no matter what. Loves teasing people. Loves to laugh. Can be a bit cold to people who she has met for the first time. Can be a bit monotone sometimes. Flaunts off her famous Uchiha smirk any day (its her fav. expression) . A little temper that has developed from staying with Tsunade. She can be really mean. Absolutely loves to fight. When she does, she gets a bit blood thirsty. Curses a lot sometimes, but other times she doesn't. Has a feisty attitude, but she can be the most gentle and kind person ever.

Likes: RAMEN, Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakashi, Tsunade, sleeping, training, her heritage, DANGOS, any sweets, travelling, food tasting, fighting, the Uchiha, Make-out paradise, Tale of  Gutsy Ninja, singing, music

Dislikes: Orochimaru, arrogance, fangirls, ignorance, waking up early

Abilities: Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, Fire, Lightening, and Wind Chakra. Uses the Uchiha Katana. Also an excellent medical ninja from being Tsunade's apprentice/student.