Chapter 42: Breakups

Gabriel's POV

"Mr. Winters, can we start the interview?" The interviewer asked me. She's interviewing me because I'm going to be featured in one of the most famous magazines in the world.

"Yes, go ahead," I said and she asked me a couple of questions. I answered them truthfully and wholeheartedly.

"Last question, Mr. Winters."

"Go ahead."

"If you were to choose between two lovers who would it be, the one you truly loved or the one you learned to love?" She asked and that left me thinking. It's like she's asking me between Lianna and Sandra but not directly.

"That's a very hard question to answer. They're two different people but they became very important in my life," I said. Suddenly, a wave of memories hit me. The memories of my true love and the one I learned to love.

"Sandra, what you are doing is wrong!" I pulled her away from the guy she's making out with.

"Look who's talking! What's wrong with playing with guy's hearts?" She crossed her arms.

"Everything."

She laughed. "How about you? Can I ask how many hearts you played with?"

"That's not the point here! You're far from the Sandra I used to know!" My voice cracked.

"Because she's gone! The one guy that she loved broke her and no one can bring her back!"

"Sandra, don't say that, " I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Why do you care?" She said, taking it off.

"Don't you see that I like you?"

☔︎・☔︎・☔︎

"He kissed me, okay? I didn't even kiss him back." She explained.

"I saw the two of you on the verge of swallowing each other's throats. Now, tell me, did you not kiss him back?"

"Gabriel, just stop, okay? I'm getting tired!" She massaged her temples.

"Do you still love him?"

"Gabriel—"

"Answer me!"

"Yes! Are you happy now? Yes! I still love him! I thought I could forget him by being with you, but I was wrong!"

"I can't believe this. We're done, Sandra. I can't do this anymore."

"Your loss. I can replace you that easily anyway, " She walked away. I was left there crying by myself.

☔︎・☔︎・☔︎

"What's wrong, Mr. Lamppost?" Someone said from beside me. I saw Lianna standing beside the bench I was sitting at. I completely forgot about our session.

"Nothing. Let's go, " I said, standing up.

"No you need to tell me, why on earth are you crying?"