Prologue

please vote comment and fan if you want me to continue this :D

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Prologue

As the sun began to set and the skies became increasingly dark, I felt a weird uneasiness. Something felt different in the air, like this was not going to be an ordinary night. Off in the distance you could hear the rumble of thunder and see the flashes of lightning. The storm was without doubt coming in this direction. It was the darkest night and I could sense that things could get bad. As the storm approached the winds began to pick up, sheets of rain began to pour down from the heavens, thunder became louder and the lightening lit up the sky like nature was angry and I was its unfortunate victim. Fear struck my heart when the loud crackling sound of lightning struck something nearby. I jumped in fright when at the same time thunder came rolling with its deafening sound.

This was turning bad very quick. I felt like this is it, I will not live through this storm.

But as I stood trembling peering into the darkness, between the frequent flashes of lightening I saw something walking in my direction, but who or what could possibly be walking in such a storm? I only got caught in it because I missed my ride home from school. I strained my eyes to see through the heavy blanket of rain and the inky blackness of the night and as the lightening lit up the sky, I could see this figure getting closer, walking towards me.

I could see him clearly now. It was Chris Cipriano, the ultimate bad boy of the school, from his attitude to the way he dressed. He was dressed in the usual: Black shirt, black jeans, and a thin silver chain that flashed against his dark complexion. His sleeves were pushed up his forearms and I could see his muscles working as he swung a hockey in the air. He was tall, lean and hard. His eyes were dark, daring and dangerous with a hint of something that I badly wanted to understand.

I forgot about the storm, the thunder and the rain as I stared into his dark-blue eyes. He stared right back at me. He never broke eye-contact with the person in front of him, which was quite uncomfortable because I'm sure, like me; many people had lost themselves in his smoldering gaze. I finally found my voice, but what I was hoping to be a strong calm voice, came out to be a trembling whisper, "W-what are y-you doing h-here?" I stuttered shivering in the cold. He stood there with a blank face for what felt like 10 minutes and I thought he wasn't going to answer me. No doubt I was shocked when he smirked and whispered back in a dangerously soft voice making chills race up and down my back.

"I'm here to make you mine, after the storm....."

* * * * * * * * *

Comment / Vote / Fan :)