Chapter 1

A/N Sorry it's short....I'm kinda in a rush :P

Chapter One

"I'm here to make you mine..."

I felt my thoughts freeze while the words kept echoing in my ears. Was he going to kidnap me? Or was it just me over-analyzing things? I tried to convince myself to keep the panic level down. "What do you mean?" I asked through chattering teeth. I wasn't usually that cold but I was only wearing my white off-shoulder top and dark blue jeans.

A thought suddenly struck me. My top was probably see-through because of the heavy rain and I wasn't wearing anything under it apart from my bra. I started to feel very uncomfortable as I tried to discreetly cross my arms over my chest and waited for him to answer my question. His eyes snapped to the movement.

"I was enjoying the view ya know," he said in a fake annoyed voice. My eyes widened at his comment as I got ready to turn my back on him. He quickly took two big steps and grabbed my arm, stopping me from turning around. "I was just kidding," he said in a low tone. "Let's go".

"I'm not going anywhere with you," I snapped back at him. I shrugged out of his grip and started walking in a random direction hoping to see a passing car or even a building to stay in.

"You're going the wrong way," I heard him call from behind me. His playful tone suggested that he was laughing at me. I quickly pivoted and stormed past him while keeping my head bowed in a useless attempt to stop the rain from slashing me in the face.

My breathing quickened as my mind started drifting off on its own. There was no one at home apart from me. What if I got kidnapped or even worse, raped. I had no one to care for me. My parents were on their business 'trips'. Money held more importance to them than their own daughter. They were never there for me, not even when I had needed them the most, when I was becoming a monster. I shuddered and mentally shook myself to get rid of the thoughts running around in my head.

"What are you thinking about?"

I jumped at the sound of his voice. I had forgotten about him. I was never this jumpy or weak but he was doing something to me. It was like my body needed his protection while my mind thought otherwise.

"Why the hell are you following me?" I scowled at him, trying to figure out why he was making me feel this way.

"Don't deny you don't feel anything when I'm near you," he whispered softly.

I gulped audibly. It was true that I felt pulled to him and emotions that I had only heard and read about.

"You don't know anything about me," I whispered back and walked away from him, My heart pulling with every step I took...