masturbation (Brallon)

I'm gonna do this as Brendon comes in to the room and finds Dallon masturbation while moaning his names and he helps him get off. Also, I'm listening to Ryan's solo album okay so like I'm sobbing because I'm so proud of him and I just love him a lot, okay? And does anyone even read theses a/n's bc I always skip over them. Lol

I walked down the hall to where Dallon's room was and I heard something. 

"F-fuck, Bren.. Ah." a breathy moan came through the door. I smirked and took the key that I had to his room and ran it over the scanner thing. When the light turned green, I opened the door to see Dallon on the bed with a hand wrapped around his leaking cock. His eyes were shut tightly and he was moaning and whimpering my name. 

"Dal, you need some help?" I said with a small giggle. He jumped off the bed and fell onto the floor.

"What the fuck, Brendon!?" He said, his voice getting really high pitched. I smirked.

"I just wanted to know if you needed any help getting off, because I'd be happy to help." I smiled. He glared at me.

"No, just leave." Dallon said. I walked over to the bed and crawled over the bed and to the floor where Dallon was.

"I don't think you want me to leave, Dally, I think you want me to help you cum. Think about all I could do for you." I murmured, moving his hand and starting to stroke his cock myself. I felt it twitch in my hand and I smirked. "You're lovin' this." I murmured in his ear. He whimpered. I kept stroking.

"B-Bren... Please."

"Please what, Dallon?" I asked, smiling innocently.

"N-need... Need y-your..." He trailed off.

"My what?" I asked, fake confusion.

"Fuck, need your mouth." he murmured quietly. I smiled.

"Of course, all you have to do is ask." I said and pushed my head down so I was eye level with his cock. I took him in my mouth and he let out a loud moan. I bobbed my head up and down and he twisted his fingers in my hair and pulled, causing me to moan around his cock. He moaned louder at the vibrations and bucked his hips into my mouth. I gagged a little bit and he bit his lip. He took hold of my hair and started thrusting into my mouth hard and fast.

"Sh-shit, Bren, m'close." He murmured. I smiled and rolled my tongue around his member. He moaned loud and came down my throat.

"My turn!" I giggled taking my mouth off his cock. The rest of the night was spent having really really hot sex...