Blowjob (Ryllon)

hey okay so tomorrow I'm going to get a manicure and I'm getting fake nails. lol. 

"Ry, you don't have to-"

"But I want to, Dally. Please, please, please let me." Ryan said, on his knees in front of Dallon. He had his hand playing with the waistband of his jeans. Dallon bit his lips.

"What if someone walks in?"

"I locked it, please just let me. I want to. I need to." Ryan said, basically begging. Dallon finally bit his lip and gave in.

"F-fine.. You can d-do it." He said. Ryan smiled and started unbuttoning Dallon's jeans. He pulled them and his boxers off and then started stroking Dallon's dick. Dallon moaned softly and bit his lip. Ryan ran his tongue over the bottom of Dallon's hard cock and then he took it in his mouth and started bobbing his head. "Fuck, Ryan, you're fuckin' good." Dallon muttered and ran his hands through Ryan's hair. Ryan moaned around Dallon when Dallon started tugging. "Oh, you like that?" Dallon asked, doing it again. Ryan moaned and whimpered. 

Ryan pulled off of Dallon's dick and started stroking him more. "I want you to cum on my face." Ryan said. Dallon moaned.

"Fuck, you're gonna look so hot." Dallon muttered. Just the thought sent him over the edge and he came all over Ryan's face. Ryan smiled up at him and licked some of the older boy's cum off his cheek.

"Thank you, Dally." Dallon nodded and sat down on the couch. 

so yeah. I still have to babysit tomorrow but we're going to take the little girl with us and get my nails done :)) 

P.s: if you like Joshler you should read my fic called 'Colored Pencils' lol if not just ignore my self promo