#15

Tord stared at the wooden wall, thinking very hard on his plan. 

Though, it was a long shot, it was one of his last good plans.

He broke out of his trance, grabbing his recently pointed rock. 

The reason he had sharpened the rock was to write his plan on the wall, so he wouldn't forget, plus, there wasn't any paper and pencil lying around.

He scribbled all the words down bluntly, sighing as he finished.

"If I am going to go through with this, than I need-"

"I've got it!" He smiled, "All I need to do is find another person they'll.." He trailed off, taking to himself about his master plan.

Tord ran out the door, searching for god knows what.

~~

Tom and Edd walked to their homes, it was upsetting to part, but it was for the best to be with their families.

"See you tomorrow, Edd." Tom smiled weakly, hugging him for the last time today.

"Goodbye, Tommy."

~~

A sudden knock was heard on Edd's door, his mother went to go and buy something quickly, leaving him alone.

He opened the door to see a strikingly beautiful woman, dressed in a casual red dress with her blonde hair in a messy bun.

"Is this the Gould's residence?" She asked curiously.

"Who are you?.." 

"Why, I am Ida! Ida Heidi Unni!" She chirped, she had a familiar accent, Edd ignored it.

"Erm- this is the Gould residence, but.." He paused. "Why are you here?"

"Young boy, don't you have a lot of questions, if I came in, maybe they could all be answered." She smiled.

Edd opened the door so Ida could walk inside, as she did, she quickly admired the inside of the home.

"Nice place. Anyway, the reason I am here is for.." She turned back around as Edd shut the door.

"Edd." She finished.

~~

Tord smirked, his plan going smoothly, his sister just couldn't mess up.

Ida Heidi Unni was actually Tord's little sister, her real last name was not Unni, but Larsson.

Ida Heidi Larsson was Tord's plan. 

And, it was working.

Doing this plan, was making his fantasies grow, his mind slowly washing away.

~~

After Ida explained she came to see Edd about his little 'incident' with Tord, Edd wasn't shocked to hear that she was an undercover detective.

"I'm sorry that this happened the day you returned." She stated.

"It's fine, really." He chuckled, "So, will Tord be coming back?"

Ida nodded, "Indeed, and he will probably try to kill both you and Tom."

Edd's brown eyes widened, "Oh..Oh my god.." He frowned, "You have  to tell Tom."

"You mean we have to tell Tom." She corrected him.

"Yes, yes, of course."

"Tell him tomorrow, I'll see you since I've already joined your school so don't worry." Ida smiled.

Edd nodded, "Okay.."

(Ida's name is Norwegian, just so you know. :3 also, I've been getting an awful lot of comments lately, and I highly appreciate it! Some of you may know that I, a lot of the time, respond to your comments, so if you have any questions, I will gladly answer them. Thank you!)