Council

Mabels POV

When I opened my eyes, we were somewhere completely different, we had left my dimension. It was weird, it felt different, I just couldn't explain it.

"Here we are" Bill chimed looking at me. I smiled back at him.

"Wow, its so," I laughed "I don't even know how to describe it"

"This is where all demons live, its where we feel at home. Its where you are meant to be now" I looked at him. A few hours ago, that would have made me sad, being away from Dipper, but now, HA! Fuck that scrawny little asshole. It felt good to not even be in the same dimension as him. I looked around. It was the same, yet different then my old world. We were in what looked like an sub-urban neighbor hood. Everything just looked, so, perfect

"Its beautiful"

"Do you want to see my house"

"Yeah"

"Uh Bill" Will perked up "We have to go"

"It can wait a few minutes." He waved a hand dismissible at him and turned back to me "come on" he said taking my hand, and leading me to the biggest, most beautiful house I could see.

"Wow" I said as we walked up to the porch and walked in with Will behind us "Its amazing"

"In the demon world, we have houses depending on our status and power level" I laughed at him bragging. It's cute. "Hey! I'm not cute!" I laughed again and head Will laughing behind me. Bill started glaring at us then turned around

"Aww come on grumpy pants" I said hugging him from behind. he laughed and turned around and hugged me back. Will stood in the corner impatiently.

"Bill, you really have to go"

"okay, I'm coming" He started walking towards the door when he stopped and turned around "Shootingstar"

"Yeah?"

"I can't take you with me. Will you be okay here without me" I paused for a moment. I really didn't want him to leave me. I'm still scared from earlier. "I know you are, but it would be worse if I took you"

"Yeah, I think I'll be okay"

"Alright" he said turning to Will "Will, can you watch her?"

"Uh- I'm supposed to go with you to the council-"

"I can handle myself with them. I'm trusting you to take care of her. Okay?"

He sighed. "Okay."

"Alright. bye" he said as he walked out the door.

Bill's POV

I hated trusting her to anyone, even if it was Will. Only I could really protect her. Uggg. It's okay. This shouldn't take to long. I let my mind wander from her to what I was going to tell the council. I haven't thought about it much before, but I was in some deep shit. A failed Weirdmeggedon in the mortal dimension, hundreds of demons banished to hell, dammit. At this point I was just hopping they wouldn't find out about Shootingstar. I should be able to keep her well hidden, but it could still be hard.

As I approached the Capital Building, I rehearsed what I was going to say in my head. 'why did Weirgmegedon fail?' I didn't have enough Demons to carry it out 'Where did the demons go?' Hell 'How did they get there?' Pyronica. My plan was to blame it all on her. And technically, it was her fault. I'm just leaving out some minor details.

I walked up to the door and went into the building, past the secretary desk.

"Hello Bill, how are you" chimed the secretary with a titled head. She was Pyronica's sister, though they hated each other. They looked exactly alike, except she was purple, and they acted the same to. Both were total flirts, until they don't get what they want