Powers

Bill's POV

I carefully sat up, trying not to wake Shooting star, who had fallen asleep on me. I gently rolled her onto the couch and stood up. I looked down at her and sighed.

"I love you so much" I whispered. I walked to go check on Will. He could heal himself easily, even with no powers all demons could do that, but he gets scared easily so he'll be a bit shaken up for a while. I walked back to his room and quietly opened the door in case he was still sleeping. I peeked in the room and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed. "Hey will" I opened the door all the way and walked over to him. "You okay?" When I got to him, I saw he had his face in his hands and was quietly sobbing. Shit, I hate it when people cry. I never know what to do.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry" he sobbed

"Hey" I said sternly, kneeling down on the ground in front of him, and taking his hands away from his face "Neither of us knew he'd show up, its not your fault"

"But" he sniffer taking his hands back to wipe his face

"No" I yelled. He jumped back startled. I didn't have time to baby him, right now we needed to stop Kill. "It wasn't your fault! We can't sit here and throw blame around. He now knows about Shootingstar and if he tells the council we're all dead. They'll tear her apart if they find her! You know this." Will looked at me

"Why can't we just kill him? Or why can't you guys just go back to the mortal dimension?"

"Because, the council is already suspicious of me. I can't request to leave again, and I can't talk my way out of killing him"

"So what are we going to do" he jumped up and walked away in defeat. I just looked at him. He turned his head back to look at me "What are we going to do?" he practically yelled

"Shut up!" I quietly yelled at him. "If you wake up Shooting star, I'll beat you" he glared at me, but shut up. "I don't know what were going to do, but I told her everything was fine, and thats how its going to stay? Got it?" He nodded "Good. She already has enough to deal with. Her powers, her family being a bunch of dick heads, she doesn't need anymore stress."

"So, do you even have a plan, or are you just going to fight Satan and the rest of the council?" he asked sarcastically. Well he sure bounced back quickly form sobbing on the ground

"For now, well find Kill and figure out what he wants"

"What about her?" Will asked. I thought about it.

"New plan, you find Kill, and I'll stay here and watch her. You okay with that"

"Yeah, can you give me some powers at least so I can actually defend myself" I growled at him

"Fine" I said annoyed. I reluctantly transferred some powers to him, just enough to be able to beat Kill. I hated giving up my powers. "I'm going to need them back though" I warned

"Yeah yeah. How are you going to manage being so powerless" Will mocked. I shot him a glare.

"Just go"

"I'll come back when I find him"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye" he snapped his fingers and was gone. I turned and left his room. I walked back to the couch where Shootingstar was still sleeping. I gently picked her up and carried her to my room and laid her down on the bed, pulling the covers up. Damn, she must be tired, I thought. I walked out of the room. I wanted to sleep with her, but I need to enhance the protective spells around the house. I couldn't have Kill getting in here again, or another demon sensing her.