Reunion

"Caro! Mary! Wait up" I shout, running to catch up with them before the bell for school rings.
"oh, its you, i thought you left" Caro says turning and looking at me with disgust before laughing and pulling me into a hug "I'm kidding Iris, long time no see you witch". pulling mary to us i give her a hug as well "hey Iris have a good summer?" Mary asks looking at me.
"Did i have a good summer? hell no. i didn't get to see you guys at all. speaking of. where's Emma?" I ask them, looking around for her. "we thought she was with you" Mary says as a shadow passes over us.
As the three of us look up we see a shape falling out of a plane. "is that a bird?" Caro asks looking up. "A bird? what kind of bird drops from a plane. its obviously a box of some kind" Mary says. "Um. guy's i think that might be Emma" I say as the all too familiar sound of Emma's scream of excitement Reach's our ears. We watch as she lands across the street from us in the park and unbuckles herself from the parachute before walking over to join us.
"Well damn. girl sure knows how to make an entrance" Caro says, causing all of us to laugh. "hey guys. long time no see." Emma says walking up to us and hugging us. "hey Emma." we say as we start walking to school.
As we walk onto the campus the bell for first period rings and we quickly say our goodbyes and decide where to meet up after school before running to our classes
As i turn the corner for the hall my first period math class is on, i smack straight into another girl, causing us both to fall on our asses. rubbing my head and looking at who i smacked into i realize its the girl who transferred in at the end of last year.
"hey, your whats her face, Gerard i think it was right?" I ask her helping her to her feet. "yeah, Iris right? nice to actually meet you." she says accepting my hand and getting to her feet.
"Nice to meet you as well" I say. "whats your first period?" I ask her, picking up hers schedule she dropped, "math but i don't know where it is" Gerard says. "don't worry we have the same class come on" I say grabbing her wrist and pulling her with me to class.