Scandalous Part. 2

I LIVE I SWEAR.  Requests are open but I can't promise you I will be able to complete them if you give me very little to go on. Like... details would be nice!! Love details!! Also, some more music for you guys! Though you can listen to whatever you like this one just kinda captures the tone of the ending.🎼🎶
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Cameras flashed as (Y/n) made her way to the limo, trying not to trip over her long dress and keeping her head ducked down just a tad to avoid all her fans grabbing at her. She had six bodyguards with her.  Two in front, two in back, and of course Locus and Felix.  They walked at her sides, both with a protective hand resting on the small of her back, using their free arms to usher away overly excited fans. (Y/n) reached the white and gold limo and climbed inside, waving at her cheering fans as Locus took a seat next to her and closed the door while Felix went around to clear the area.

Once he was done, Felix climbed in the other side looking exasperated as he straightened his tie and brushed his hair back into place.  

He turned his amber brown eyes to (Y/n) before giving her a quick once over to make sure she was okay before he opened his mouth to bitch about her fans.  

"Some of these people, they're fucking nuts! I just had a dude jump on my back and try to get me to have you sign his bong so that he," Felix put his arms up to make air quotes with his fingers, "and I quote 'The next time I smoke I can get super high to her name' and I personally have no idea what that guy was on but seriously dude, you really think her bodyguard is gonna let you do that?" Felix pinched the bridge of his nose while (Y/n) just looked at him and laughed. 

"Well Felix it's not as bad as the one time that girl threw her used panties at you and they caught on your head." 

Locus chuckled at that and Felix cringed. "She was trying to give them to you!"

"I know but it was still hilarious! An ex-military bodyguard shrieking like a little girl and tossing around floral panties is still one of the best things I've ever witnessed!" 

Felix narrowed his eyes when Locus and (Y/n) lost their shit laughing and started recounting how many horrible things have happened to Felix since becoming (Y/n)'s bodyguard with Locus when she was 18.

Felix just leaned back and folded his arms across his chest.   This was gonna be a long ride back to (Y/n)'s mansion.

*time skip*

The limo came to a stop outside a gorgeous mansion that (Y/n) called home. Thankfully the paparazzi were still busy at the awards show with other celebrities. She was still the highlight of the press, she had recently just declined a date with the biggest bachelor CEO in Armonia. All the headlines were blown up with her picture.  One was titled: Another Rejection! Who is she holding out for??

Everyone wanted to know why she was still alone. Theories suggested that she was 'a bit too close with her two specific bodyguards, Locus and Felix' but yet, she was too well respected for most people to believe that.  They all claimed "(Y/n) is too good to be caught up in such a scandal!"

Oh how wrong they were.

(Y/n) and her bodyguards managed to leave early without the press noticing. The fans still saw them go but now that she was home, (Y/n) just wanted to get out of her dress and take a shower in the new huge marble and glass shower that she just had finished, it could probably fit five people and had three different shower heads and seats. 

Locus opened the door for her and she walked into her home, kicking her heels off and placing them on her shoe rack. Felix and Locus quick checked all the locks on the doors before following (Y/n) up to her room. 

(Y/n) turned around reaching out and gently taking ahold of both their ties and pulling them into her bathroom. "I'm tired, so nothin' fun tonight guys." Locus and Felix nodded, Felix helped (Y/n) out of her dress and Locus worked on getting the shower ready.  (Y/n) turned on her the shower radio she had installed and relaxed as a familiar tune played through the speakers.

*play music*

Once the water was warm, (Y/n) stepped in, sighing as the hot water rolled down her body. Felix stepped in behind her and gave her a gentle kiss on her neck. "You did great up there today, love."  (Y/n) smiled at the soft tone of Felix's voice. "Thank you Isaac, I was so nervous." Felix smiled, he and Locus loved the fact that (Y/n) used their first names when they were alone.

"There was no reason to be as nervous as you were, you blew everyone away. She did great didn't she, Sam?"

"She did, (Y/n) you need to stop worrying about everything that could go wrong. Especially your irrational fear of someone letting a goat get loose on the stage." 

Felix chuckled softly at that as Locus stepped into the shower with them. (Y/n) turned around and pouted. "Sam you know it was a nightmare I had!"

Locus walked up to the now drenched (h/c) and kissed her on the forehead. "It's irrational."  

(Y/n) just huffed and let her boys clean her up, taking turns washing each other and tracing their scars in the process.  Slow, lazy kisses and back rubs were exchanged. It had first surprised (Y/n) how close Felix and Locus had gotten since (Y/n) had suggested they all try dating in secret. It took some convincing since both Felix and Locus preferred women, but after awhile (Y/n) noticed they were starting to accept that there was a connection between the two of them.

Now the three were in a very passionate and loving relationship, even if it included them bitching at each about stupid things.... no one would ever come between them.

As the water was turned off and the three of them were clean and comfortable, they settled into (Y/n)'s California king bed.  With both of her boys pressed up against her sides, sandwiching her in a warm, skin on skin hug; (Y/n) realized she didn't care what anyone would think of her if they found out. These were her boys, she loved them. And they loved her. She didn't care about the press and everyone's theories on who she could be coupled with.

People could talk all they wanted, sure she was caught up in her own little personal scandal and one day someone would find out... but for now, she had her boys. It was them against the world. And she was never alone,  Felix and Locus were worth it....

Even if it might be a bit Scandalous.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
LOOK! I POSTED THREE TIMES TODAY!!! That's the most active I've been in forever! Thank you to all my lovelies who have stuck with me even through my very long hiatus!! Love you all!!!