Chapter 27 "Bray's Mind Games"

Friday 10:00 AM

"In Seth, Dean and Roman's house"

Everyone was still sleeping expect Seth and Finn but each of them was in his room.

Both Finn and Seth were thinking about what happened yesterday with that snake.

Seth got out of his room and at the same exact time Finn got out of his room.

"Finn? You have got up?" Seth said.

"Yes! I have just got up." Finn said then there was silence as the two of them looked at each others with no words.

"So, let's see what we are gonna eat for breakfast." Seth said and he and Finn went to the kitchen.

Finn knew that Seth was thinking about what happened yesterday and was so anxious to know what Seth really thinks of him after he killed that snake. But Finn didn't asked Seth.

"Yeah I remember, How are you feeling now Finn? How is your arm?" Seth asked.

"I am feeling good now, Don't worry!" Finn said.

"I owe you my life!" Seth said.

"Don't say that Brother." Finn said.

Seth wanted to ask Finn how he got the guts to kill that snake with his hands but didn't ask him.

"In AJ Styles' House"

AJ Styles was still sleeping but his sleep was interrupted by his mother.

"AJ! Get up AJ!" The mother said.

"No I don't wanna go to school today." AJ said while he was sleeping.

"School what? It's Friday!" His mother said laughing.

"Just 5 more seconds." AJ said in sleepy voice.

"Get up AJ, someone is waiting for you outside." The mother said.

"Who?" AJ asked.

"I don't know....But you can go and see by yourself!" The mother said so AJ got up.

AJ washed his face quickly but he was still sleepy.

He went to the living room and when he saw him he looked surprised.

"Bray?" AJ said in surprise when he found that his guest was Bray Wyatt.

"AJ! Surprise right?" Bray said.

"Yeah surprise....How did you know my address?" AJ asked.

"I asked and knew." Bray said.

"Ahh It's....it is a good surprise." AJ said.

"I said I should come spend some time with my new friend." Bray said.

"That is really nice of you. What would you like to do?" AJ said.