Chapter 35 "Mysterious Messages"

Thursday 6:00 AM

"In Seth, Dean and Roman's House"

As Usual, Seth woke up first and he was washing his face and brushing his teeth.

Seth felt a voice outside the bathroom so he thought it was Roman or Dean. He got out to see who is it but found no one.

"That is strange! I thought I have heard a sound." Seth said to himself them he went back to the bathroom to find a new message on the mirror.

The message says "Even the Demon won't save you, Seth Rollins! I am watching you."

Seth looked so worried and scared.

Suddenly, someone touched his shoulder so he panicked.

"Seth! Did I scare you?" Roman said as he was the one who touched Seth's shoulder.

"Yes you did.....You should have made a sound or something." Seth said then he looked back quickly at the message on the mirror but he didn't find it.

"Why are you looking at yourself in the mirror like that?" Roman said and laughed.

"Nothing." Seth said and he was still in shock.

In School

"In Psycology Class"

Mrs. Natalya entered the class and everyone was excited because she was going to complete her game with them.

She took out the papers at which the students draw in and the first paper was John Cena's

"John Cena, from your drawing I can tell that you are so tidy, honest and kind too." Mrs. Natalya said.

"That was excatly right." Nikki said.

The next one was Kevin Owens.

"Kevin, from your drawing I can see that you loves to talk so much and you don't have many friends too." Mrs. Natalya said.

"And you can add that he is so rude too." Sami said joking so Kevin looked at him angrily.

The next one was Becky Lynch.

"Becky, I see from your drawing that you are so nice and so loyal to your friends too." Mrs. Natalya said so Becky smiled.

"Last one for today is Cesaro." Mrs. Natalya aid taking Cesaro's paper out and she stared at it for a while.

"Well, Cesaro....from your drawing which I can't figure out what it represents, I see an empty minded person." Mrs. Natalya said so everyone laughed at him.

The bell rang and it was time for Geography Class.

"In The Hall"

Alexa, Carmella ane Bayley were going to their lockers to bring some books and there they met Nikki, Brie and Renee.

"Hello girls! How are you?" Nikki said to Alexa and her friends.

"Hey Nikki!! We are good." Alexa said.

"So is there any news about....the secret admirer?" Brie said.

"I expect some new flowers in your locker....go on and open it." Carmella said to Alexa so Alexa opened her locker.

When Alexa opened her, she was surprised to find a box of chocolates in it.

"Ohhh look at this!!" Alexa said taking out the box of chocolate.

"Ohh my god, how beautiful!" Nikki said.

"That secret admirer is so cute!" Renee said.

"Let me taste it." Bayley said openning the box and when she opened it, she found a letter.