*s w e a t s h i r t* ;minicat

;a/n hi everyone sorry if this is a little confusing I'm not a very good writer but hey I'll try lol. This story will switch point of views every so often so I'll let you know who pov it is. So welcome to this trash of a book. Bye lovlies🖤// you can choose to listen to the media💕

//no ones pov//

The small boy groaned in displeasure as the once quiet home of his was disturbed by the seemingly very aggressive knock at his apartment door. Rolling his brown eyes he got up peeking through the peep hole for the person that decided now would be the best time to stop by.

'Tyler'

The brown eyed boy felt his face heat with embarrassment as he noticed who was at the door, but ignoring the butterflies in his stomach he pulled open the door letting out a soft smile to the blue eyed boy that stood before him. "Hey Ty" he looked down at his sock covered feet feeling the heat rise even more when he noticed what he was wearing. 'Tyler's sweatshirt'.

"Hey Craig I came over because I left my-" he stopped himself noticing what the smaller boy was wearing. "Sweatshirt" he completed his unfinished sentence and ducked his head quickly as he felt sudden heat rushing to his slightly chilled face from the oddly cold November weather. He lifted his head and stared at the smaller boy contently.
"Are you wearing my sweatshirt?" Tyler asked Craig nonchalantly. The brown eyed boys face turned a pinkish color as  he stood under the taller boys heavy gaze. "N-no! d-don't be silly Ty!" Craig tried to cover up his very obvious embarrassment but with that stutter, his whole demeanor said 'Liar' in big bold lettering that he wouldn't escape anytime soon. Tyler smirked his face still lightly painted with the rose pink tint that Craig's 'adorable' stuttering had caused.
"Craig? That is my sweatshirt isn't it?" He looked at Craig and studied him right there, the way his sweatshirt hung off his smaller frame, or how he clung to the parts of the sweatshirt that hung off his arms loosely and how he settled his nerves playing with the drawstrings, and this,

this is what made Tyler fall in love with the boy even more.

Tyler smiled at Craig chuckling lightly at his attempt to play it cool as his eyes darted nervously around his apartment as if he had never seen the place before in his life. Tyler took notice to this though, he just sighed before stepping through the threshold that was in between both of the males and closed the wooden door behind him.

The younger boys breath hitched noticeably when Tyler's broad chest was now pressed against his. Their eyes locking in sync Tyler's ice blue orbs taking full control over Craig making him almost melt into a pile of putty. Craig shy'd away hiding his face from Tyler afraid of the next retort from the blue eyed boy.

This only made Tyler smirk smugly and grab Craig's chin with his thumb and index finger turning it for Craig to face him. Craig's eyes widened at the contact but he shook it off none the less. Finally gaining his control back he decided to speak "Tyler I did-" but before he could get anything else out Tyler cut him off pressing his lips softly against his. It left him frozen, shocked even, the boy had thought this was only a dream a big, fat, surreal dream but he soon came to his senses 'this was no dream' Tyler was right here right now it felt to real for Craig to not believe anymore.

Craig's shocked expression was soon divided as he melted into the kiss. Tyler's chest breathing practically in sync with his as they took steady breaths dipping in and out from each others lips making sure to have enough air before connecting again. Craig stepped back from Tyler giving them both the air they needed before instantly wrapping his arms around Tyler's neck for a hug. This made Tyler laugh before he wrapped his arms around Craig's waist pulling them closer if it was humanly possible at this point. Running his fingers through his blonde matted hair that was still there from the early morning hours. "Tyler?" Craig asked pulling his head out of the crook of Tyler's neck. He loosened his grip around Craig giving a hum letting him know that he was listening. "I love  you" Craig whispered as if it were their own little secret. Tyler smiled lightly sliding his hands down to Craig's waist "I love you too gay boi" Tyler chuckled as Craig giggled at the never forgotten nickname he had been given.

"So about MY sweatshirt"
"Tyler shut the fuck up"

~~~~~~~

doNE total word count 800 words :)))  anyway I hope you all enjoyed the first part of this book! Bye bye my lovlies🖤 - Jai