III

it's me, dat pepper.

no lyrics for this one since i can't think of one. sorry lmao.

×××

at gym class, girls are ordered to stay at the bleachers while the guys train for dodge ball. i see a few familiar faces in gym class such as my friends, lisa and audrey (this is the only class that makes us classmates) a few others from my other class, jamia nestor, and of course, frank iero.

and you already know the cliché of a heartthrob in gym class, basically girls will just squeal and talk about how masculine he looks during practice. nobody talks about the others practising, though. like mikey way's brother, he's in my class.. he seems nervous though.

but uh oh, i could see frank coming up to mikey's brothe- what's his name, anyway? nobody talks about him and he's only been in class with me twice, biology and gym. anyway, frank came up to the introvert and talked to him, but i feel like in the inside, the introvert's probably confused and afraid.

but frank, on the other hand, he smiled at him and put his hand on his shoulder and told him something. i am not the only one watching this, a few other girls (who watched him the whole time) are too.

their convo ended with the introvert nodding and frank getting back to his team. i wonder what were they talking about, it sure doesn't look like frank is harassing him though, but i am still curious.

"ugh" lisa started groaning, "i hate gym class. it's too much excercise, and i am not really good at dodge ball- or any kind of sport!" lisa is low at phys ed. i am not really that low on phys ed, but i am not great either. the only sport i am good at is dodge ball (or maybe tennis as well)

"is there a 'stay here at the bleachers and not play' option? i couldn't really be bothered to play, i feel like when i play, i'm going to get glances from other members because i might screw up playing it" lisa feels sick, not a good way. she always feels sick whenever she's nervous.

as soon as the boys started playing, some basic girls just stared at frank iero's ass or the other attractive male's ass like kellin quinn. me, lisa and audrey don't care. we just want to see which team will win so we can play except lisa is probably scared to play and might lose at the first round so..

"you can probably take dodge ball" lisa said, i looked at her, "i mean, you can play tennis and dodge ball. that's awesome! and look at me, i can't play any sport." she sighed and wrapped her arms around her legs.

i let out a small chuckle, "well, those are the only sports i could play, i can't play all sports, i am not that athletic."

she ignored my statement and continued with hers, "did i also mention that you're really smart? like you always get straight a's and you always make the perfect statements- or answers when the teacher asked you a question. you're that good girl who is.. ugh"

i couldn't reply but i was confused of what she just said. i actually don't make the perfect statements, sometimes i mess up my answers and tried to make up shit. luckily, the teacher went with it- well, some of them did.

"what do you mean by 'ugh'?" audrey joined in.

lisa shrugged, "perfect i guess? she's like the good version of the popular fucked up kids here. they're fucked up, and (y/n) is not." audrey nodded but didn't fully agree,