Neko Pewdiepie 😏

Abiplier:righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt!Girl Pews: hey he can be Kawaii if he wants to be Kawaii

Girl Pews: hey he can be Kawaii if he wants to be Kawaii.
Mark: Pewdiepie what we're you doing?
Pewdiepie:ummm....nothing I don't know how that weird girl got that.
Abiplier:WEIRD!? You came here you son of a- *girl Pews covers Abiplier's mouth*
Girl Pews: Felix you probably should have not done that!
Felix:why?
Girl Pews: this is why! * uncovers Abiplier's mouth. Abiplier charges for Felix.*
Felix: oh shi*
Mark: I should've told you this would be coming!
Girl Pews and Mark just sit down on the floor watching the fight go down. Abi is hitting Felix with a shoe.
Felix: stop * starts crying* please! I will never do it again I promise! I will do anything!
Abiplier: anything * smirks*
Felix: yes!
Mark and Girl Pews just sit down on the ground and not going to help Felix. Because Abiplier does some really cool stuff.
Abiplier: *walks to A closet in the corner pulls out in some neko ears and Tail with a maid outfit!* put these on and meet me out on the convention floor! * smirks evilly when she laughs evilly* Mark female Pews come with me!
Mark and female Pews follow Abi to the convention floor. 10 minutes later pewdiepie comes and a maid outfit with some cat ears and tail! Everyone started to laugh!