PROLOGUE

╔══════════╗PROLOGUE

╔══════════╗
PROLOGUE.
SCARED!
╚══════════╝

ALL ISABELLE MARTIN WANTED WAS A PEACEFUL AND SMOOTH SOPHOMORE YEAR. Maybe go to a few parties, attend all of the lacrosse games, try out for cheerleading — normal teen things. Her and her twin sister, Lydia, might've been the most popular girls at school. They were queen bees no doubt, except Isabel didn't quite enjoy the spotlight. Which was perfect as her sister couldn't get enough of it. Isabelle was sweet, a kind girl with a big heart. She enjoyed talking to everyone and having friends in all social groups.

Lydia tried telling her that it was a weakness, but Isabelle just didn't see the appeal of a being a bitch to everyone. She enjoyed having friends that genuinely liked her. No matter what, the girls were the best of friends and would always lookout for each other. Most people couldn't believe they were twins as they were polar opposites — besides their looks of course. They had the same strawberry blonde hair, pale skin, and full lips. Isabelle was taller by 3 inches and had brown eyes while Lydia had hazel eyes that Isabelle had always been secretly jealous of. Lydia had a more round face, something she inherited from their father while Isabelle's was more square. Lydia's nose was more upturned and Isabelle's was longer and pointier.

Isabelle was a straight up genius, just like her sister. The only difference was that she wasn't a closeted one. She took pride in being smart, really smart at that. She loved learning new things and felt that knowledge was one of your greatest strengths.

Isabelle had plenty of flings in the past, a boyfriend here and there, but nothing that ever satisfied her. She wanted a love like she read about, a love that people wrote songs about, a love that she saw in movies. Some called her a hopeless romantic, but she knew it was out there waiting for her. And if she had to wait until she went to college and get the hell out of Beacon Hills, then that was what she would do.

When Allison Argent moves to Beacon Hills, the girl befriends her and finds the loyal best friend she'd been looking for. She finds another person to trust besides Lydia. She ends up befriending Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski and is thrown into the world of supernatural. And she's not talking about her favorite show. She learns that werewolves exist, and nothing is the same after that.

Her life becomes chaotic and dangerous, her having to grow up a lot quicker than she intended. She never knew how much darkness enveloped her small town. Never knew how many secrets there was. How many secrets people she'd known practically her whole life had. When she finds out that she and Lydia are apart of the supernatural world as well, everything changes.

A banshee was the technical term. When you can hear voices inside their heads that lead to early indications that somebody is going to die. They are psychic in the sense that they predict if a death is happening soon. They are often known for having a piercing screams, and boy, did Isabelle have a set of lungs on her.

With trying to cope with the new set of information Isabelle learns some new things as well. She loves brown eyes. And curly brown hair. A smile that was connected to a crooked jaw. Scott McCall was the most handsome boy she had ever seen, and she was sure of that. He was kind and sweet, putting others over himself, and he was funny, having the same type of humor Isabelle did. She finally found the love she was looking for.

So much for an easy and smooth sophomore year, huh?

╔══════════╗
DISCLAIMER.
SCARED!
╚══════════╝

To get the obvious and boring disclaimer out of the way, I do not own teen wolf or any characters besides Isabelle Martin and her lines/individual plot ! i'm excited for this story and it will be coming august 23 :)