Wakey Wakey

It was just a normal beginning to another beautiful day in Paris. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the city superheroes had just saved the day from a deadly villain the night before.

One of the said human alter-egos of the heroic pair stirred from her nap as she heard her alarm go off. Not again... the girl thought drowsily, still thoroughly tired after her hard fought victory over the forces of darkness with her feline partner.

This was of course, the half-Chinese girl known as Marinette Dupain Cheng, who lived just above the bakery where her parents Sabine and Tom worked. It was a humble home indeed, but she loved it... along with the aroma of freshly baked bread wafting from down below.

She didn't really want to leave the sanctity of her blanket cocoon, but alas hero duty had meant that her teacher Miss Bustier was already suspicious of her many long absences from class, and the long thing she wanted to do was put her double life in jeopardy by neglecting her normal existence.

She went to pull the bedclothes out of her way... but abruptly stopped. Something... is pressing down on me... stopping me from moving... she noted, a rising panic beginning to erupt from the pits of her stomach. It felt heavy... human... as she could feel the gentle inhale and exhale of it's lungs as it snored softly over her form.

Unable to think of what else to do, and about to descend into absolute hysterics, Marinette did the one thing she could think of, she lashed out. Hard.

"Ow, what's going on here?!" A strangely familiar male voice greeted her punch, as the unknown companion under the covers winced at her attack. He quickly jumped up off of her mattress, allowing the stunned girl a full view of his identity... and a lot more besides.

"A-Adrien?!" Not only was Marinette almost rendered speechless by the presence of her longtime crush in her bedroom, but there was a more pressing fact that she just had to mention. "Y-You're n-naked!"

Initially taken aback by the unfamiliarity of his new location and the sight of Marinette screaming in front of him, upon hearing her words the model quickly moved to cover his privates with his hands, before deigning to mention something else to the shocked girl who's room he now trespassed in.

"M-Marinette... s-so a-are..."

He didn't even need to finish off that sentence for Mari to glance down and see that her pert little breasts were indeed on full display. Not only that, but she didn't appear to be wearing any bottoms either. There was also a strange taste on her lips, a small amount of blood gathered near her groin...

But before she could complete her diagnosis of the scene, a friendly motherly voice sounded from the steps that led up to her bedroom. "Marinette, it's time to rise and shine. I want you to have a full breakfast before your day at school begins. After all, Einstein never missed a meal in his l-life..."

The sentence was stopped right there, as Sabine Dupain Cheng, Marinette's devoted mother entered the room. Too surprised by the impact of the disturbing predicament they found themselves in first thing in the morning, the unclothed pair were unable to react as the poor woman observed first her daughter naked... then her friend Adrien nude... before she began gasping like a fish, her eyes rolling around in the back of her head.

Unable to think of what to say to make this scene less awkward, all Marinette could utter was a stuttered greeting. "H-Hi M-Mum..."

Adrien also followed that up by saying hello, although his words stretched a bit further. "H-Hello M-Mrs C-Cheng. L-Lovely D-Day W-We're H-Having, I-Isn't I-It?"

Unfortunately, the weather was the last thing on the woman's mind as she fainted there and then, dropping the tray she was carrying on her one way trip to the ground.

Marinette and Adrien glanced down with worry at her twitching body, before going back to staring at each other with a nervous look in their eyes.

This was going to take some explaining... including to each other.

I'd like to devote this first part to a friend of mine called @ishita21 who finally gave me the courage to publish a story of mine. Expect lots of romance, humour and enjoyment, I hope. See you soon! :)