Lady Bare And Cat Nude

"What the heck is going on?!" Marinette screamed out loud, half to herself, and half to the naked hunky model she'd apparently shared a forgettable night of passion with. "Where are my clothes? What are you doing here?! Don't tell me we..."

"H-Hey, I'm as in the dark about this as you are." Adrien stammered, his hands clutched to the most sensitive region of his body. Despite having plenty of experience posing for pictures, he wasn't quite ready to do nudes yet. "I just remember, uh, going about my 'everyday business' with a friend at about 6 p.m, and the next thing I know, I'm in your bedroom and it's morning again. It kind of reminds me of this film I saw once, set in Las Vegas, where there are these three dudes who..."

"I don't have the time to hear about your movie collection!!" Marinette interrupted Adrien, as she tried to focus on the most pressing matter. "All I can see is that we're naked, my mum is almost dead on the floor, and you shouldn't be in here!! Oh my God! My Dad! If he knew you were..."

Adrien's eyes widened considerably upon hearing Marinette's speculation regarding the whereabouts of one Tom Dupain-Cheng. "Oh, shit..." he gulped, remembering the muscular man was almost built as robustly as the Gorilla himself. "B-But isn't your father kind of like a 'gentle giant', or something? I mean, I met him during parents day. He seems a nice fellow, maybe if we tried to explain things..."

"...He'd tear you apart limb from limb!" Marinette shouted, not bothering to mince any words. "He might be like a big teddy bear most of the time, but I don't think he'd take this situation too well! If I suspect what we've just done actually happened, of course."

As if on cue, a jovial male voice was heard to shout down from the ground floor of the bakery, it's owner already hard at work preparing that day's food. "Sabine honey, have you woken Marinette up yet? I have to get these deliveries out soon, but I'd like to eat breakfast with my two favourite girls before I go!"

Just for a moment, Adrien glanced around the room, trying to assess things from Tom Dupain-Cheng's point of view. His deflowered teenage girl, wiping down her bloody pubic area while seeking out her long-discarded underwear... his comatose wife spread-eagled on the floor, twitching horribly at the horrors she'd witnessed... and his unclothed self, standing between these two vulnerable females, looking as guilty as...

"I-I gotta get outta here." 

"What?! W-Wait just a second there, Adrien Agreste!!" Marinette, having finally finished cleaning herself off and going to hide behind the duvet cover, went to chastise the understandably nervous model. "We need to talk about this! Figure out what went on last night to put us both here! Discuss what we're going to do next..."

"T-There's no time for any of that!" Adrien had luckily discovered his boxer shorts on the other side of the room, and quickly slipped his well-toned arse into them as fast as he could. "You say your father might kill me if he discovers I'm up here now? My Dad would do something even worse. He'd disinherit me on the spot, send me to live in America, enrol me in one of those horrible camps where you have to shave your head and polish boots all day..."

"O-Oh, right." Marinette had finally discovered her bra and knickers underneath the bed, and put them on while Adrien bemoaned his potential fate."W-Well, we still need to meet up at school, and talk things over. This is the biggest of big deals, and I feel like I'm about to freak out any minute! What am I going to tell my mother, when she wakes up? Did anyone else see you come in, yesterday evening? A-And what am I supposed to do, if I get p-pregn..."

"U-Uh sorry Mari, I gotta dash! We'll get together later on and sort this mess out, I promise! Good luck." Usually the most responsible of young men, all it took was a single mention of the 'p' word for Adrien to get all panicky and jump straight out the window, only half-dressed. That, and the sound of loud echoey footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Hang on, you can't just..." Marinette began her sentence, but she had zero time to finish it or worry about Adrien's safety after leaping straight from her second floor with no shoes on.

For at that precise moment, the door to her bedroom swung open, and there stood the happy, smiling face of her father, wondering what kept his teenage daughter and wife from enjoying the Eggs Benedict he'd specially prepared that morning for selling more crusty rolls than usual the previous day.

This joyful mood was destined not to last, as he observed the gibbering Sabine (only now just starting to wake up) lying on the cold, cold ground and his blushing daughter (who'd managed to slip a pink top on just before he came in) looking very distracted and agitated beneath the covers.

Tom stood blinking and confused in the doorway for a moment, before his instinctive chivalrous nature kicked in and he went to help up his still-quaking wife off the floor. While holding Sabine close to comfort her, she whispered something softly into his ear which provoked such an intense reaction, she was almost dropped again.

"WHAT?!" bellowed the irate baker, looking as if he was about to tear off his white apron and transform into the Hulk himself.

Marinette watched all this unravel with mild concern. She'd had tough mornings before, like the time she'd misplaced her homework or tripped and grazed her leg on a storm drain.

But this... this one would take some beating. 

Here is the long-awaited part 2 to my story. If you like it, please click that star and comment down below... the more positivity I get, the quicker the next chapter will be up. ;) Nat x