3

"lou lou wanna color?" a smiley niall asked a giggly louis. "I was just thinking that!" louis yelled making them both laugh. "let's go get the coloring books!" niall stood up, as did louis.

-

louis picked out his Winnie the pooh  coloring book and niall picked the tinker bell one. And of course they grabbed the glittery crayons.

-

"okay... daddy said not to make a mess.... and we made a mess..." louis gulped when he saw crayon all over the couch. "at least the pictures look good tho!" niall tried to make louis less nervous. "look lou.. I know your daddy's the mad hatter and all... but he would never hurt you" niall smiled.

-

The door opened while louis was scrubbing the couch, sadly, only making the stain smudge more.

"crybaby! We're home" he heard Harry call.

"uh oh...."

"cry- what the hell?! I said not to make a mess, look at this!" Harry entered the room and....well, louis was shaking like a leaf.

"I'm so-sorry daddy! We didn't mean it! Pinky promise!" louis stumbled over his words, holding up his tiny pinky. "w-we tried cleaning it b-but it only made it worse..." louis pouted.

"You have too be more careful baby... we just bought that couch and now we already need a new one" Harry sighed. He didn't want to punish his baby since he knows he did really try to  clean up the stains.

"a-am I in trouble?" louis whimpered like a scared puppy.

"No sweetheart, you're not in trouble, you just need to be more careful, got it?"

"yes sir"

"bye loulou! See ya soon!" suddenly niall pounced on louis giving him a big bear hug.

"bye bye ni!"

-

As soon as Niall and Liam left, Louis begged for a bubble bath. "daddy daddy please take a bubble bath with meeeee!" louis was jumping up and down with his hands clasped together.

"okay okay, I'll set it up, go get ready little one"

-

Harry was sat up against the tub with louis in his lap. Louis kept nodding off, falling asleep to the mixture of warm water and Harry's fingers rubbing up and down his back.

"come on baby, let's go nuh nights yeah?"

"yeah..." louis whispered but made no attempt to get up. Harry chuckled, picking himself and louis to out of the tub, and getting louis his soft pastel pink towel.

"go get in your pj's baby, I'll be with you in a second" Harry set louis down who toddled into their bedroom.

Harry drained the tub and cleaned up the little bit of water that had spilled out, and walked into their room. Louis was laid down on their bed, waiting for Harry.

Harry put on some sweatpants and slid in bed next to louis.

"goodnight doll" he whispered when louis immediately cuddled into his chest.

"goodnight daddy"

Very very sucky.... Sorry