4

"daddy lets go out tonight?" louis winked, with a smile.

"oh yeah? and why should we do that?" harry smirked, knowing what louis was thinking.

"well...i havent seen the big, bad madhatter hurt anyone lately...i think hes going soft" louis giggled.

just to prove he wasnt going soft, harry towered over louis dominating him. he backed his small boy against the wall of their kitchen, watching as he gulped slowly. harry pinned louis' arms above his head, holding them tight.

"you think im going soft?" he asked in deep gravily voice.

"n-no daddy" louis whispered, looking in the taller mans eyes.

"good" harry let go of his arms and backed away from the small, doll like boy.

"we can go out tonight. wear something cute and sexy at the same time, im gonna need your help getting prey, got it?" harry demanded, not looking for a response.

louis giggled, he loved when harry was like this. when he was so controlling and tough.

running upstairs, louis had the perfect outfit in mind.

he showed his idea to harry, who simply smirked and nodded

he showed his idea to harry, who simply smirked and nodded. "go get ready princess, were leaving soon" harry smirked, already knowing the place to go and who to destroy.

after a couple hours of them getting ready, and harry thinking up his plan, they left their house. harry sported a leather jacket, and black jeans while louis wore his chosen outfit. on the ride to the pub, harry told louis his plan.

this girl named savannah has been trying to hook up with harry, and hes had enough of it. so, he invited her to the pub, not mentioning that louis was going. he hoped she would get angry when she him, and harry would have to take her outside to "calm her down".

at the pub, he found savannah wearing a very slutty red dress, sitting at the bar with her hair tied up. he ushered louis to go get them drinks while he talked to savannah.

"hello" he rumbled in his deep voice.

"harry! hi!" savannah giggled annoyingly, and stood up to hug harry. harry cringed, barely putting his arms around her.

after about 5 looooong minutes of small talk, louis came back with one straight vodka and lime, and another diet coke. (he didnt drink alcohol).

savannah gasped when she saw his face, turning to harry.

"what is HE doing here" he mentioned loudly enough fpr louis to here.

louis smirked back, "I happen to be his boyfriend, you know, the one he has sex with"

harry had to hold back a chuckle, he loved when louis got all defensive.

"come on, ill take you out to relax, i just need to talk to you" harry wrapped his arm around her shoulder, hating the feeling of her being so much taller than louis.

louis silently followed behind, a smirk never leaving his face.

harry brought savannah to the side of the building, shoving her against the wall. he quickly took out his large pocket knife and held his hand over her mouth. she stood there, eyes wide, tears quickly filling them.

"c'mere crybaby, i want you to help me" harry smirked, as realization struck savannahs face. crybaby and madhatter. she tried to scream through his large hand, only resulting in him squeezing her face painfully.

louis giggled, skipping over to the two, staying right next to harry. "take the knife baby" harry waited for louis' small hand to hold the handle of the knife before he loosened his grip and engulfed louis' hand in his.

"ready baby?" harry smirked as tears were rolling down savannahs face.

"yes daddy" louis giggled, biting his lip as he felt harry dig the knife into her throat and sloooowly slide it across.

savannah immediately slumped to the ground, louis giggling watching her fall. harry chuckled at his little baby, reaching in the pocket of his leather jacket and took out a little bottle which he had filled with gasoline prior to leaving the house. he also took a lighter. he dumped the gasoline all over her body and lit her up in flames.

louis stayed for a bit, staring in awe, as the flamed engulfed her body.

"come on crybaby, lets go home" harry chuckled,grabbing his boys hand and walking to their car, soon driving home.

right when they arrived home, realization struck harry. "fuck, i forgot my drink"

louis giggled, shaking his head at his giant boyfriend. "lets go doofus" he giggled, hopping out of the car.