Disenchanted (Mikey Way and Frank Iero *not a slash*) One

There’s a thin line between love and obsession. Believe me, I know. Me, being 24 and a well-known rockstar. My three best friends and I are in a band called Graced by a Bullet. I’m Hannah Blair. My band members are Jessica Allan—we call her Jessie, Vicki Sixx (Andy Sixx’s sister) and Miranda Hallenback. Miranda plays the drums, Vicki plays the bass, and Jessie and I play guitar. I also sing which is a whole other story.

“You okay, babe?” Vicki asked, setting a hand on my shoulder. Before you ask, no. Vicki and I are not lesbians. We’re just that close. So close that I can just walk in the bathroom while she’s doing her makeup and pee and neither of us would care.

“Huh? Oh yeah I’m fine.” I said snapping back to reality. I took a quick look around our huge apartment and saw Miranda and Jess were jumping and squealing. I giggled as Meems started to do her “happy dance”.

 “Han, why aren’t you happy? We’re going on Warped Tour!” She squealed.

“What?!” I exclaimed. We’ve only been on solo tours and this year, bands like Panic! At The Disco, The Academy Is…, Fall Out Boy, and (more importantly) My Chemical Romance were going to be on the tour. I was practically hyperventilating at the thought of meeting Frank Iero. Yes, I’m a fan girl…don’t hate. I joined Miranda in her happy dance and squealing when my phone rang. “Helena” by My Chemical Romance filled our ears. I glared at my phone for ruining our excitement but answered it anyway.

“Hello?” I said into the receiver, still dancing.

 “Hello, my child.” Our manager Jennifer replied. She’s not really our mom but she was a fantastic friend.

“Sup, bunny?” I asked calling her by her nickname. We called her bunny because she was incredibly short and could run like hell.

“I know this is short notice, but I sent Alex to come get you guys tomorrow so he can take you to your bus.” She said knowing we really wouldn’t care if it was a short notice considering that our life was basically always on the move.

 “Oh it’s fine.” I said happily. Honestly, the sooner the better was always best for me. We said our goodbyes and I told the girls the amazing news. After we packed seven months’ worth of clothes, we crawled into our beds and waited for the best seven months of our lives. I guess I should tell you how we got to where we are now. Well, I was born on December 6, 1988. I met Jessie and Vicki in preschool. Miranda didn’t come into our lives until fifth grade. A few years later when we were fourteen, we thought it’d be cool to start a band. And that is how Graced by a Bullet came to be.