When Life is boring

Life is watching t.v in the living room

Life: *yawns while lays on couch and starts to fall asleep*

After some time Author enters the living room and is bored

Author: *stands infront of Life's sleeping figure* Hey Life let's do something I am bored.

Life: *still asleep and snores*

Author: Life?...

Life: *keeps on snoring while asleep*
...

Author: *tries to shake life and shouts* Life!!

Life: *still in deep slumber* ...

Author: Ok...THAT IT!! *gose to the kitchen gets a small glass of water filled with water and enters living room and throws the water on life's face*

Life: *wakes up while falls of the couch* bitch wha...?

Author: *stands in front of Life while her arms crossed* Life I trying to wake you up for a while not but you were not waking up so I had no choice but to throw water at you. I AM BORED!!

Life: *Gets up lazily and roams her hands throw her wet hair irritated* Bitch no one dares to wakes me up when I am asleep. That's one hell of a way to wake someone up you know I can fuck with you right...

(You know the quote life fucks everybody so no one is virgin)

Author: *bites her lower lip guiltily while looking down* Yeah I know...sorry. I am just bored like there is nothing to do except writing wattpad stories and--

Life: *stops Author from completing the sentence by waving her hand in front of Author while evil smirk plastered on her face*
(Life's evil smirk below)

Life: Honey you should enjoy your boring days...you never know when things will turn interesting and you will beg for boredom. So I suggest you to enjoy your days without complaining and fucking let me sleep. Trust me dear I will make things interesting in few days? Weeks? Months?... well whatever now don't disturb my sleep or you will regret it.

Life exits Living room and gose to her room.

Author: *sigh and sits down on chair* I guess she is right. I should enjoy my boring days before INTERESTING days come or I might beg for normal boring days after that...