Life & Karma

LIFE'S TODAY'S LOOK ABOVE

(Life and Author are playing football on Play station 4 in living room)

Author: yess!!! I won again!! *sticks out my tongue towards life while getting off of the sofa and did happy dance*

Life: *hits her head on pillow which is on her lap* Ugh...damn it.

Author: sometimes life loses too aye...*wiggles her eyebrows with smirk*

Life: *crosses her arms while angrily glaring and pouting at author* shut up!!

Author: Now that you lose the game you are going to drink beer as we decided before the game whoever loses will drink a glass of beer *I said while going to the kitchen while grabbing a red cup and the bottle of beer*

Life: *snorts* Yea whatever!! Let's do that and get this over with.

Author: *evil laughs while entering in the living room while pouring the beer in the red cup and hands the red cup to Life* here now drink it up...

Life: *snatches the cup from author and drinks the beer in one go* Now let's play again.

Author: *shrugs and sits down next to life while taking controller* Sure.

Life: This time believe me you are going to drink the beer. *flips hair while taking another controller*

(As Life and Author were about to start playing game Karma enters the living room while banging the house entrance door)

*Life and Author looks at karma while startle then both rolls there eyes and sigh*

Author: Not on us humans but at least have some mercy on that poor door Karma! *glares at Karma*

Karma: Well hello and nice to see you again too *gives Author a fake sweet smile* well what's up bitches? *asks while closing the door by kicking it gently till it gets closed*

Author: Oh hell naw don't add me in your bitch list I am not bitch but you two are *points finger at Life and Karma* and to answer your question we are playing football game on play station whoever loses has to drink glass of beer

(You know the quotes that Life is bitch and so is Karma)

Life: *gives Author a sly smirk and snorts* Too bad you are not one of us..now we are going to play the game or not?

Karma: Oh you are playing game! Mind if I watch you guys play? *Crosses arms*

(Life and Author both shrugged at karma's question and then Karma stands behind the couch which Life and Author are seated)

Some time later Life needs only one goal to win the game time is running out

Author: I won't let you make goal Life! *is fully concentrated on game and doesn't know what are Life and karma up to while is using controller with all her might*

(While life and author were playing game Life felt someone's stare on her she looked up and saw Karma staring at her with smirk on her face and then Life realised what Karma is up to and smirked back at Karma before concentrating back on game)

(While Life was trying to make goal karma pulls out a big rubber spider from her leather jacket and carefully places on Author's shoulder so she won't notice and starts to count 1 to 3 backwards in her mind)

Karma: 3..2...1 *screams in Author's ears* aaahhh!!! Spider!!!!

(Author jumps off of sofa screaming and starts jumping everywhere when she sees spider lying on the ground while Life makes her goal and laughs her head off seeing Author's reaction while Karma just smirks, Author realises that she has been tricked)

Author: *pant...pant* you guys...this is cheating...you almost gave me heart attack.

Karma: Aww...poor you buhu..*says sarcastically and gives Life a high five and gose to kitchen to get the glass and bottle of beer*

Author: *pouts and sits on the sofa like a stubborn child* But..this isn't fair!!

Life:  Everything is fair in humans and Life hon *gives Author a sly smirk*

Karma: *enters living room with a glass full of beer and beer bottle and stands in front of Author while waiting for Author to take the glass of beer from her hand* Drink your beer and stop being a bitch.

Life: *Laughs* way to go Karma! I tell you Author never mess with my sister Karma!!

Author: *snorts and snatches the glass of beer from Karma's hand* Fine!! *starts to drink*

Karma: *gives Author a fake sweet smile* good girl *starts drinking beer from the bottle*

Author note:
Hey guys sorry I am currently on lazy mode so I will update lazily I hope you guys understand. Plus I have other stories to update as well. See you in next chapter ;)