Chapter 1

Monica p.o.v

"Wayne why you keep doing this to me." I yelled through the phone I wanted to cry but I didnt want him to hear me cry.

"monica I dont have time for this, you knew what you was getting yourself into when me and you started dating I just really wanted you just to fuck." I definitely wanted to cry now nd let the tears fall down my face

"fuck you wayne dont ever talk to me again and lose my fucking number I hate you." I hung up the phone and bust out crying I didnt care. wayne always playing with my feelings and I always take him back but not this time, and knowing damn well we have a basketball game tomorrow and I have to cheer im not going to be focus.Why does he do this to me, I thought he love me the way I love him, I been with him for a year now, every since my junior year and now we are seniors and he still playing these childish ass games. Im going to find someone thats going to treat me the way I should be treated like my momma always tell me "monica alot of boys come and go but God's have that one man for you, you just have to be patient and wait until he come" fuck when is that one man coming I cant wait any longer lord.

I got off from my bed and walked to my mirror. Is there something wrong with me, am I ugly. I thought to myself but no there wasnt anything wrong with me im beautiful wayne just cant keep his dick to himself I swear he is just like a fat boy at a candy shop they always want a bite of everything like they cant settle down with one thing.

I have nice brown eyes, a light caramel skin, shoulder length hair, some full plump sets of lips and im a perfect size.Im only 17 but I look older for my age though. I dont understand why he would cheat on me for. After getting a little tired from looking at my self I went back on the bed and laid down still sad about wayne. I felt myself falling asleep soooo I stop fighting back my sleepiness and went to sleep.

****

"Give me a W give me a I give me a N what do that spell win." the crowd cheered. Me and the other cheerleaders continue cheering. It was a basketball game going on and guess who is the main player on the team. if you guessing wayne then you correct. There he is smiling, making shots, and shit. ughh he makes me so sick....

After the game, I was gathering my stuff and talking to my bestie gina. gina and I been coolin since kindergarten we stole kids cookies together and more when we was young. as we were talking wayne and some other basketball player came up to us.

"hey baby." he said pulling me by my waist kissing my neck.

"get off me we aint together im forreal this time we aint shit no more." I walked off his friends was laughing and gina was just instigating. he looked upset and embarrass at the same time.

"sweetie you okay." gina mama traci asked

"yess." we walked outside and went into her car we waited for gina to come. when she did I listen to my music on my phone till they drop me off home.

*

*

*

*

*

alright this the first chapter and all and hands down its a lil bit boring and I wrote it and im saying its boring.... anyways the second chapter gon be live thats where all the greatness start happening.... nd this my second book on wattpad my first book was a success because of all ya reads and votes.

nd dis whole book is only going to be in monica point of view I really dont like books that has different people point of view.

plz vote, comment and support support support

3/13/14