chapter 36

THE FINAL CHAPTER ... yeah I know I said there will be 3 to 5 chapters left but I think its time to let this book be done, hope ya like it thanks for all the support and vote and reads on this book

monica p.o.v (4years later)

"monica stop bein nervous, girl you about to get marry in like 15minutes." gina said

"I know but-"

"but nothing you nedd to be confident, that man loves you and his son love you, and ya are about to have ya own child real soon." she said rubbing my belly, yes im pregnant I am 2months but I dont show yet.

"okay thanks for the pep talk." I laughed I love my best friend. Within the four years james and I love each other so much, I know I made the right decison that day four years ago. Quan and I still dont speak , when people ask what happen to us he act like I dont exist, but I know he heart broken but damn get over it. Anywho james had met my parents, at first they didnt want me to be with him cause are age but as time went by and they saw how hapoy we are they grown to live him and his family loves me. Im now 22years old with a baby on the way getting married to the man of my life who is 34 and I dont care we are meant to be and we are finally going to make it official with being husband and wife.

"okay okay everyone get in ya position." the wedding planner said . Gina, princess, natural, zaria, and stacy are walking in the wedding and yess stacy as time went by me and stacy are real cool. the music played and my braidsmaid and their partner left one by one .

"are you ready sweetie." my dad asked

"yess daddy."

"just want to let you know I will always love you and even though you are gettin married you are still my lil girl okay."

"I love you to daddy." I replied as a tear fell down my face he wipe the tear

"okay monica its your turn now get ready, the floers girls already made it down the aisle." the planner said i nod

I took my dad arm and got ready, the music played, the doors open, and I see the crowd standing up, I cant believe this is happening I look at the alter and there is my soon to be husband, he look handsome in his suite, he smiled at me , I love this man, it was a rocky relationship at first but now its stable and now one can break us apart. I looked next to james and see my lil trevor looking cute in his suite he is now 10 years old and think he grown but I love him juat like he is my own My dad and I finally made it to the alter, my dad gave me away to james and took a seat. The whole time the pastor was speaking I was just thinking about my future as being a wife a mother, and I love it im happy that im doin this.

"well I now pronounce you husband and wife, you make kiss the the bride and may this be the beginning of your new life" the pastor said and on that note me and james kissed

awww the atory is finally over , but thanks to the peiple who voted comment follow and support hope ya liked this book.

plz go read my other books "tough love" and "insecurities of a phat girl"

8/17/14