chapter 14

james p.o.v (3weeks later)

"alright... you welcome.... okay bye have a nice day." I said to a client on the phone at my job. its been really hectic these few weeks. Im suppose to be getting an assistant to help with the paper works and to help with other people in the department, only for the summer though because the department is really busy suring that time.

"Mr. dennis,  the help is here" carol said

"okay im on my way give me five."

"alright sir." I did one more call ,organize my desk then went. The group was surrounding the help, this person must be special."

"Mr. dennis come meet Ms.jennings." carol said opening up the little circle that was surrounding the help. There stood monica. I havent seen her since 3montha ago when we was arguing at publix

"hi mr.dennis. " she said with a fake smile

"hi, okay everyone lets get back to work." they all swarm like bees "follow me." I told her. we went back to my office

"ugh out of all the departments in this cooperation they gave me yours. " she complain

"and out of all the assistants at your job they gave me you."

"fuck you james, come teach me what I need to know."

"first you need to give me respect, and second its mr.dennis to you not james got it. " I said sternly

"listen here mr.dennis." she said walking to me slowly " I dont need to show you any respect and its not like im helping you im helping the department mostly,  I hope I hardly see you in the department anyways,while im working here for the summer."

"whatever monica, just make sure you call me mr.dennis. "

"okay." I look at her. I aint going to lie that skirt she was wearing made her ass look really good. oh well I aint miss out because I fucked her ass already  "a picture last longer."

"yeah yeah whatever, Im going to need you to fill out this application." I gave her the application

"for what."

"because you still working for the department,  you ask so much questions damn just do it." she started filling out the application within 15 minutes she was done.

"here." she handed it to me. I looked at the invitation and I notice her birthday is August 13, thats like in 2months. "what you looking at."

"nothing." ima make carol show you around the place. I buzz carol and she came and took monica.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

short chapter but tell me if you like it

plz vote comment and support support support

3/25/14