The Sleepover

After a few months you and nico were best friends.But you realized u had a crush on her.But sadly you were gonna move.So you had to tell her.And you had a plan.

You went into your room and got your phone and called nico."Hey nico do you have any plans for tonight?".You questioned."No...why?".She said back."Oh well my parents are gone for tonight..so do you want to have a sleepover ;3"."uhhh....fine ill get my stuff.                                       

AFTER A FEW MINS SHE WENT TO YOUR HOUSE

You guess were laughing playing around and all of that stuff.It was getting late so she had to tell her."Nico...i have to tell you something"."what?" nico said back eating her pizza."i" you got interrupted when she got up."Wait hold on ima let my hair down.So she did. "woah....she looks so cute with her hair down :3" you said in your mind."uhhh....ok nico im moving".Nico looked right at you."noo...pleasseeee i dont want you to gooo". when she said that she gaved you a hug."umm...so i was thinking that we can do something that we can remember each other by". you said with a smile."What?".said nico."a................kiss......?". you said.you guys looked at each other for a long time."ARE YOU CRAZY IM A GIRL AND YOUR A GIRL" nico yelled."I KNOW I KNOW BUT I WONT SEE YOU FOREVER PLUS IT WILL BE MY FIRST KISS".you yelled back."....F..FINE LETS KISS THEN"nico yelled."FINE"you yelled back again.you guys just stared.nico looked at the ground blushing.She kept on looking at the ground.You walk up to her and hold her hand.And then you kissed her.When you kissed her you felt a spark between you and her and you know that she felt it too.You guys didnt want to stop but then you needed a little thing called air.so you stoped.You guys couldnt catch your breathe.After you guys cuddled and went to bed.