Chapter 1: A Gruesome Boat Ride On A Starry Night

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and Pyrrha wait at the docks for the boat to arrive that will take them to the infamous Hanging neck island, where the dark tournament will be held. They wait for what seams like hours, but the refreshing smell of the water makes it so that they don't have as much of a problem with the wait. Demons who had gathered from far and wide for the tournament were continuously glaring and murmuring about the guest team...

Ruby: When's this guy supposed to show up? All these weirdo demons are giving me the evil eye...

Blake: Probably because it's not every day that humans compete in a fighting competition specifically for demons...

Yang: Who's this Koenma guy who supposedly was assigned to be our team owner?

Weiss: Beats me. I just want to hurry up and get this thing over with...

Pyrrha: I wonder how our reputation has been built so that we were forced to come here...

Suddenly, they hear a horn, followed by their boat. The team, along with the surrounding demons, step onto the boat. The Captain soon got on the loudspeaker for an announcement.

Captain: Alright, gentleman, we only need sixteen teams for this tournament, so we're gonna have ourselves a battle royale preliminary to determine the team that gets off this boat...

Ruby: B-battle royale?! I thought we were the special guests!!

Yang: It seems even the guest team needs to fight for a spot amongst the sixteen teams.

Captain: Each team will send one member to represent their respective teams for this royale. Pick your best fighter and bring them to the ring...

The ship captain then presses a button, which causes the ship's deck to separate, revealing a gaping hole. a tournament ring erects from the hole in the ship's deck.

Yang: I'll go...

Ruby: Be careful Yang...

Yang and several other demons walk up to the tournament ring. Yang cocks her ember celica. She could hear the other demons plotting against her...

Demon 1: Let's gang up on the human first

Demon 2: Yes. Let's, let's...

The captain shoots the blank in the air, signaling the fight to start. Yang and the demons run toward one another, ferocity in everyone's eyes. It felt like a war, rather than a fight to Yang as her eyes turn red. Yang and the demons meet each other in the middle of the ring. One of the demons greet Yang with a right hook to the jaw, but that's not enough to stop the blonde power house. She delivers a swift uppercut to the demon, sending him hobbling backwards. She then gets quick to sending a right hook to his gut, the impact reaching the two demons right be hind them. They quickly collapse as Yang stands overtop of them. The other apparitions become  hesitant as they spot the unconscious  demons on the floor. They continue to attack, refusing to give in still. Yang, having had enough of these chump change fighters already leaps up into the air. All the fiends could do was look up in awe and watch as the busty blonde beauty revved up her right fist mid-air. As she came soaring down the demons, knowing what was about to ensue, started running out of the  way.......... but it was too late.

BANG.

The power of that fist created a crater that took up a huge portion of the ring, causing beast after beast to start tumbling down to the ground. Yang had won. As she walked out of the ring she spat a little blood to the side.

Yang: They hit me, so I gave 'em a what-for...

The team of five turn quickly around to see a horde of apparitions giving them the evil eye.

Blake: I believe they plan to kill us for a spot among the sixteen teams...

Weiss: Nooooo, Blake, I thought they wanted our autographs...