Zayn7 "What happened?"

*This is sort of intense, this is a warning just in case if you don't like to read bad stuff like tragedies.*

"Payback." She says simply.

"NOW YOU KNOW HOW WE FEEL!" You say to them while laughing.

"Ha - Ha, Very funny." She smiles and laughs sarcastically.

All of a sudden you hear a banging in the door and some gunshots.

"Hey! Anyone in there!" A voice says, and you can tell what's happening.

You open the door knowing it's somebody who needs help and let the student in quickly.

She crying and looks like she has seen a ghost. She slides down the door and barriers her hands in her face.

"What happened?" Zayn asks the terrified girl.

"A s-tudent brought a gun and said he was going to kill everyone but I got away. I don't know how far he is!" She says while starting to sob uncontrollably.

"Its okay." You say trying to sound as confident as you can. But looking at Tyler, Katrina, and Zayn, you almost break.

It was all going good though. You think to yourself.

Authors note:

Hey guys!! I'm back!!! I know this is super short but these next ones are previews!

I also wanted to say sorry for being gone so long, but I WILL start updating again!! I promise!!

And also make sure you comment on these next chapters, because if you comment the first comment on this one and all the rest, even if there is another chapter out, I will still dedicate you.

I need comments!  Vote! Follow!

And also it you want me to follow you, post a comment. Then after that one, post your watt pad name on there. If the first comment isn't there I will not follow you!!

REMEMBER THE FIRST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION! SO GET ON IT!!